- VIP Points
- 20VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
The EV3 Medium Servo Motor is great for lower-load, higher speed applications and when faster response times and a smaller profile are needed in the robot’s design. The motor uses tacho feedback for precise control within one degree of accuracy and has a built-in rotation sensor.
- Tacho feedback to one degree of accuracy
- 240-250 RPM
- Running torque of 8 N/cm (approximately 11 oz/in)
- Stall torque of 12 N/cm (approximately 17 oz/in)
- Auto-ID is built into the EV3 software
- 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat for Accurate Measurement & Movementmrshippi | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I used these motors to run a program that had over 50,000 lines of code; 5 hours, non-stop on + off + measuring. Even though the batteries in the EV3 brick were wearing down, the motors stayed calibrated and accurate. These motors are less powerful than the large motors so they may not be ideal for a load as heavy as an EV3 brick, but for smaller loads, they will be more accurate with lower power consumption. These motors are impressive.Level of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55