Darth Vader™ Transformation
Available nowDarth Vader™ Transformation4.68550.
Earn Double VIP Points on every purchase, limited time only!
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Bring Darth Vader to life at the medical bay!
- VIP Points
- 39VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Recreate Anakin’s transformation into evil Darth Vader with this LEGO® brick recreation of the medical bay scene from Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith. This detailed set features a table with space for Anakin that lowers and flips to reveal Vader, Emperor Palpatine’s greatest creation. You can also slide his iconic helmet into position and, like he did in the movie, pretend to use the power of the Force to send the buildable droid and Lightsaber rack flying! This multi-function set includes 3 minifigures and 2 buildable medical droid figures.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Emperor Palpatine, Anakin Skywalker and Darth Vader, plus 2 buildable medical droid figures.
- Features a double-sided, raising table to attach Anakin and Vader, helmet applicator, Lightsaber rack and Force explode function.
- Also includes 2 Lightsabers and medical tool elements.
- Lower Anakin on the table, twist the handle and raise evil Lord Vader!
- Push the applicator to place Vader’s iconic helmet into position.
- Activate Vader’s Force powers to send things flying!
- Measures over 3” (10cm) high, 6” (17cm) wide and 8” (22cm) deep.
- about 13 hours agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGreat DetailsOldRaysputin | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is one of those sets I had walked by a few times and placed on the wish list but was in no hurry to purchase. Generally, I opt for vehicles rather than scenes as they display better IMO. It sounds silly but the details in the minifigs, most specifically Darth's two piece helmet, is what sold me on this set. REALLY cool using the rubber pieces to hold the helmet and make it look like it is mid-install. The injured Anakin is a great addition as well. Overall, set is a nice little build with great mini's. I know some people would qualify the droids as extra minifigs and they are pretty neat, but definitely secondary to Darth/Anakin and E.P. (Although the tools included with the droids are very cools extra details.)Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 26 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixDarth Vader's TransformationDarthRevan1 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfDarth Vader’s Transformation is one of the many sets released in the Summer 2017 wave. It retails for a surprising $29.99, has 282 pieces and three minifigures. Minifigures: 1. Darth Vader: This figure is identical to the 2016’s Death Star set. The figure has the new two-piece helmet mold which is very accurate. The face underneath is Anakin’s burned face after his duel on Mustafar. This version is when Darth Vader recently becomes a Sith lord so the face is very fitting. The cape is the soft, spongy material. The torso is very detailed but features no back printing which is a shame. The torso and legs are identical to 2014’s Imperial Star Destroyer. Darth Vader comes with the trademark red lightsaber. 2. Darth Sidious/Emperor Palpatine: Like Vader, this figure is identical to 2016’s Death Star set. The face is very accurate in the tan colour scheme and features a serious side and a grinning side which looks very malevolent. The torso and legs detailing is simple but effective with simple robe and hood detailing. Emperor Palpatine comes with a red lightsaber with a gold hilt. 3. Burned Anakin Skywalker: This figure is unique to this set and builds on the previous two versions. The face features a neutral expression but has many cuts on the front and back. The torso displays his ripped robes exposing his body which has many cuts and gashes. The left arm is flesh while the right arm is black exposing even more damage that Anakin took. The legs are done in pearl silver which looks marvelous and have more ripped robes detailing as well as minor cuts and gashes exposed here and there. Build: The build features the area where Darth Vader was created. It uses numerous A plates to create an octagonal platform which looks good. White 2x2 wing plates are used to represent bursts of light as well as 1x1 translucent white studs. On two opposite platforms are 2x2 jumper plates used to hold the droid and a lightsaber rack. The droid is very accurately build using a technic wheel in red as the eye. The centre has an octagonal plate with clips on all sides to hold many different accessories including a blood bottle. The shape and height of the droid has been captured successfully. The opposite side contains a rack to hold Vader’s and Palpatine’s lightsabers. Also, there is a spot to hold another droid. This droid is attached to a translucent rod showing that its hovering in place. Both things can be popped off using a technic mechanism underneath. One side of the platform has a small technic assembly to hold Vader’s helmet. There are two rubber technic pieces used to hold the helmet between them and then the entire assembly can be pushed forward to attach the helmet on Vader. This trick was employed in Palpatine’s Shuttle and is nicely integrated once again. The other side is where the Transformation occurs. There is small technic frame build like the one in Carbon-Freezing Chamber from last year. The mechanism has a small knob at the front where when you twist it, will change Anakin into Vader. It works well and is very fun to play with. Another feature is a small droid. This one was unique in the movie because it had three legs. The droid has been very accurately rendered into Lego form. It uses a new colour for the stud in pearl dark grey which I like a lot. The build is simple but very effective. Overall: This set is fantastic! The play features work well, make sense and are very fun to play with. The figures are high desirable especially Vader and Palpatine who have not featured in a cheap set for over a decade. The price-to-piece ratio is very good as well with 282 parts! Buy this set at full price and you will not regret it. At a sale, it’s even better!Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 41 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 7 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixVery CooL....in a "Dark Side" Kinda CooL :)Chadwick | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!I've been really Looking forward to this set and it didn't disappoint. The Build was Fun and introduced some new CooL pieces in the process. The minifigs were super cool, even the buildable Droids were Awsome. The attention to detail was much appreciated. The play features were Cool, I especially liked the "force"feature to knock off the droids, but you need to take Care as they topple over easily. The Helmet feature was "Dope", a really nice Touch, but it also takes a little finesse to "lock on" to Darth's lava Stricken head, but getting it on is half the fun :P The Display Power of this little set is Awesome, I can honestly say I would rank this Set as one of my favorites next to the Cantina set, plus at this price point it's a Fun inexpensive way to Celebrate the "40th Anniversary of Star Wars". I highly recommend this set ...Thanks Lego!!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 7 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixIconicRobP787 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLego have nailed it! Great set, great figures, great price. And some cool play features Definitely worth picking upPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55