Speed away from the Ghost Bike and grab the Aeroblade!
Help Zane to defeat Chain Master Wrayth! Grab the precious Aeroblade from the spirit vortex and defeat the Ghosts! The ghoulish Wrayth is riding to intercept the Ninja on his spine-chilling Chain Cycle with spiked wheels. Jump onto Zane’s glider and swerve clear of the bike’s stud shooters. Dodge the chain bolas fired from the rear catapult and watch out for the deadly Skreemers—if they attach themselves to Zane’s head, he’ll be turned into a ghost! Fend off those Ghosts with his double-ended Elemental Ice Spear and beat the Chain Master to the Aeroblade before it’s too late. Includes 3 minifigures with assorted weapon elements: Zane, Chain Master Wrayth and Ghost Warrior Pyrrhus.
- Includes 3 minifigures with assorted weapon elements: Zane, Chain Master Wrayth and Ghost Warrior Pyrrhus
- Chain Cycle features a saddle, red ‘eyes’, wheels with spikes, 2 stud shooters, weapons holder, chain bolas and a rear catapult
- Zane’s glider features blade and sword details and a translucent ice exhaust element
- Spirit vortex features a detachable Aeroblade
- Also includes 2 Skreemer (attachable to minifigures) with accessory elements: an ice cream, Ghost Katana and a wrench
- Weapon elements include Zane’s Elemental Ice Spear, Wrayth’s Chain Staff with Ghost Master Blade and Pyrrhus’ Ghost Katana
- Wrayth and Pyrrhus minifigures feature transparent ghost legs and ghost armor
- Evade the Chain Cycle’s catapult and stud shooters!
- Fend off the Skreemer with Zane’s Elemental Ice Spear
- Defeat Wrayth and grab the Aeroblade from the ghost vortex
- Recreate your favorite scenes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show
- Chain Cycle measures over 3” (10cm) high, 10” (27cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide
- Zane’s glider measures over 2” (7cm) long, 2” (7cm) wide and under 1” (1cm) high
- Spirit vortex measures over 2” (6cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep
- 15 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfix"Take One Of Your Own"TitaniumSkylor2015 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe lego ninjago chain cycle ambush is one of the smaller sets in the ghost wave. The set includes 3 minifigures-Wrayth, Pyrrhus (exclusive), and Airjitzu Zane. It was a surprise to find that Airjitzu Zane was included because he is the only airjitzu ninja to appear in both an airjitzu flyer and a set. Anyhow, it's great to get Airjitzu Zane and he gets a cool jetpack/hoverboard. We also get 2 skreemers. The bike is quite large considering Wrayth just took a regular old motorcycle and added some ghost power but I like it-it has a nice size and a nice design. I especially like how they used the neon green chain pieces and crossed them in the front. The one main feature for the set is the chain-bola launcher-you get 2 chain-bolas stored in a crate and the launcher actually blends into the vehicle which is great! The last part of the set is a ghost vortex which has Zane's aeroblade in the center. Overall, I like this set-the bike looks cool, the ghost vortex is a nice...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 15 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAmazing for the Ninjago linenderbender2003 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI believe this set is one of the most detailed sets in the Ninjago line. This set comes with a lot of new or recolored pieces I didn't have before. The one thing I REALLY like about this set is the catapult in the back. That thing is AMAZING. It really works and I swear, I've had it for 2 days and I've already used A TON. One thing I don't like about this set is the action features. Really, the catapult on the back and the stud shooters on the side (which are pretty much useless because they are angled upward) are the only play features. This thing does have a lot of play value though. One more thing is (this may be just me) but the instructions were a little bit confusing. Pros: Very detailed Lots of details lots of new (or recolored) pieces I didn't have before Catapult on the back Play value Cons: Not very many action features Stud shooters on the side are angled up to far to use The instructions were kinda hard to understandPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 3 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixExcellentwadetaggart | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst of all, I must say this is an excellent set. Some specifics: THE MINIFIGURES There are 3 minifigures in this set: Wrayth the chain master, Zane (Oddly in his Airjitzu variant), And ghost warrior Pyrrhus, plus two skreemers. While Pyrrhus gets a bit old once you have more than one set from...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 33 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAmazing SetBrickLoverCamo | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is incredible and comes with some really cool translucent green elementsPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55