Burger Bar Fire Rescue
Available nowBurger Bar Fire Rescue4.556.
Help your child be a hero and stage a daring rescue at the Burger Bar!
- VIP Points
Defend the local burger shop with the awesome LEGO® City 60214 Burger Bar Fire Rescue set, featuring a burger bar with sign and toppling fire elements, sliding service window and trash can. This fun set also features a fire truck with minifigure cab, 2 storage compartments, rotating back end and new-for-January-2019 directional pump with ‘water jet' function. There's also a motorbike with room for a fire extinguisher, new-for-January-2019 fire axe and 3 minifigures.
- Includes 3 LEGO® City minifigures: 2 firefighters and a grill chef.
- Features a fire truck toy with a minifigure cab, rotating back end, new-for-January-2019 directional pump with ‘water jet’ function and 2 storage compartments, plus a motorbike.
- Also includes a burger bar with burger sign, opening service window and a trash can.
- Accessory elements include a new-for-January-2019 fire axe, 2 helmets with opening visors, oxygen tank, trash can, motorbike helmet, small fire extinguisher and 5 buildable fire elements.
- Raise one or all sets of flames on the burger bar sign and trash can to put out a small fire or battle a raging inferno!
- Rotate the back end of the fire truck and squeeze the bellows on the water pump to launch the water elements and knock down the flames.
- Burger Bar with sign measures over 6” (17cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Fire truck toy with water pump retracted measures over 3” (8cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- 8 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat addition to cityBradster3 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great set for any city. A burger joint is what my city needed. Cool things is that the flames flip up and the new “water” is a great idea. The truck also fits in most of the old fire houses. My daughter loves this set alsoPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 8 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixPretty nice setC2885 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOverall this set is very nice and an easy build if you’ve been building with Lego for a while. The design of the fire engine is great but I would say that the ‘water cannon’ doesn’t really fit in with the model and I think ruins it a bit. For a young child though the playability of it is excellent.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 8 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixCute KitBrucePFFD | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis kit is simple and cute, but is a bit off in scale. The kit has some great touches (such as the opening service window) and the overall sharp design. It was easy to assemble with adequate directions.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 8 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixFinally, some more "playable" sets!Icequeen | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was thrilled to find that this set is actually playable. It has been too long, (in my opinion), since Lego made proper playable sets which has been a real shame. This set is a nice build, not too difficult; but the addition of the "water cannon" in conjunction with the flame pieces is fantastic as one can actually extinguish the flames! My 6 year old has had hours of fun with the set, and it reminds me of my childhood, (which was many years ago!), and the hours of fun I got from actually playing with my sets, as opposed to just building them. All in all, this is a good addition to the Fire range, and a welcome return to playable sets. Well done, Lego.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45