- LEGO® Iconic Brick Calendar
LEGO® Iconic Brick Calendar
Available nowLEGO® Iconic Brick Calendar4.5518.
Display the date with funky LEGO® cubes!
- VIP Points
Never lose track of the date with this cool LEGO® calendar, perfect for any office, kitchen, bedroom or hallway. Build the chunky number cubes and display them on the special stand with minifigure, turning them every day to show the correct date.
- Includes 4 buildable number blocks, display stand and a minifigure.
- Turn the blocks around each day to show the correct date.
- Calendar displayed on stand measures over 3” (8cm) high, 11” (29cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- 3 days agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsCool, functional set. Few improvements recomendedcreativehack | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLove my perpetual calendar and it sits proudly on my desk at work (clean desk policy but, so far it's yet to be removed) I did make a couple of small modifications to the official build instructions though, which I've detailed in the accompanying pics. There are a number of of colour-coded tiles used on some of the cube faces and it took my a moment to work out their purpose, basically to provide a level cross-section for the cube to sit on when that face is down in the tray. With that in mind I found a couple of the the "1" faces could use an extra tile to complete the line of three, giving it more flexibility on the angle the cube can sit whilst remaining level. Also, I didn't like the shape of the "7" used. Top crossbar then a two stud tile down from the right side. I switch the two stud tile for a pair of singles, one white, one colour coded to give the diagonal a better shape (IMO). To achieve this for both "7" I did need to reconfigure the "8" on the red/orange cube as without this change, there weren't enough white single tiles.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 3 days agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsCool Work Calendar - Need Lady Figure tooslowputter | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this to add some color to my desk. It looks great and whimsical, a fun way to start the day. But I am sad that it came with a business suited man :( I wish it also came with a business lady as a option for display.Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 3 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsAwesomeLegoK1d | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGood product. Easy to build but kept me quiet for half hour! I agree with previous reviews regarding number aesthetics, and took advice on adapting the number 7. The number 9 doesn't quite look right but after many attempts to change it, I decided to stick with the original instructions. Will take pride of place on my desk next to my LEGO desk tidy!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 days agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsI love this setRhiannon | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really enjoyed building this set. It has pride of place in my kitchen. It was quite repetitive to build but that was to be expected. I couldn't work out what the extra coloured tiles were for on the numbers but like a previous review said it was to give stability when that face is down on the rack. I love the mini figure that stands between the cubes - he adds to the effect. I bought this on a whim as I hadn't seen it in main stream shops and I'm glad I did. A nice addition to my collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45