Item 1 of 2
Item 1 of 2
Item 1 of 2
Item 1 of 2
FIND MORE PRODUCTS LIKE THIS
Earn Double VIP Points on every purchase, limited time only!
Double Points offer is valid on VIP purchases from 23/03/2019 to 31/03/2019. Points are attributed to the account once payment has been received and will not be credited for purchases made prior to, or after this promotion. Points will not be earned on the purchase of Gift Cards or any applicable taxes or shipping charges. Merchandise totals calculated after VIP Point redemption; any applicable taxes, shipping charges or value of gift cards purchased do not apply to merchandise totals. Cannot be applied to previous purchases or combined with any other discount, offer or free gift. Offers not valid at LEGOLAND® Parks, LEGOLAND Discovery Centres, LEGO® Certified Stores and Mobile Retail locations. The LEGO Group reserves the right to cancel or modify this promotion at any time without prior notice. VIP Membership required.
Build and display these authentic, well-loved birds!
- Features 3 models: a Blue Jay, Hummingbird with flower, and a Robin
- Includes a presentation stand for each bird featuring its Latin name
- Enjoy building and rebuilding these intricate models
- Display the birds using their specially designed stands
- Recreate the birds that received over 10,000 votes from LEGO® Ideas members
- Learn more about the species in the booklets provided
- Includes building instructions and information about the creator
- The perfect gift for fans of LEGO® bricks and birds alike
- Blue Jay stands over 7” (18cm) tall on its stand
- Hummingbird stands over 5” (15cm) tall on its stand
- Robin stands over 6” (17cm) tall on its stand
96% would recommend this product.
Level of Difficultyrating.prefix3.2rating.postfix
Value for Moneyrating.prefix4.6rating.postfix
1 of 19
- 24 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixSimply GorgeousKittenClanClan | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'll try and let the pictures I took speak for themselves as to how gorgeous this set is, but I simply can't understate how elegant it looks. All 3 of the assemblies resemble the birds they're meant to capture excellently, and make for pieces that display well on your desk, on a windowsill, or even in nature photos. Each model has lively, vivid colors, and I particularly like the Robin's shape - She's very lovely, and that somewhat portly, chubby look really makes her look rather friendly. The building process uses some complicated building techniques, but nothing so far advanced that I wouldn't recommend this to people unfamiliar with Lego. Sitting down and constructing these was a delightfully relaxing experience. I feel like the appeal of these Lego birds is very broad, and that this set would make a great gift for almost anyone, especially bird watchers or nature lovers. I hope that these birds are popular, so that we begin to see more sets with realistic looking models from Lego.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 24 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixkidnap | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfthis is an amazing set. Very playable and reasonable price. The birds look more beautiful than in the pictures. I have to say this one is my favorite. Strongly recommend.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 24 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMy FavouriteAliceW | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildThese birds are beautiful! It is one of the best Legos I have. No doubt! The details are wonderful, absolutely value for price!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 24 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBest purchase I've made in a long time.CreaturesAndCastles | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!I got the Lego Birds set for my father who is an avid bird watcher and we finally got to make the last bird today. What most fascinated me was the building out rather than up that just about all other sets have. You start with the belly of the bird an build it using studs on all sides through various connection methods. Since this was my fathers present I would let him build while I sorted and I would also clarify the instructions for him when he had trouble understanding them. The instruction are clear by the way but if you have not built sets in a long time having studs on 5 sides can make it difficult to find the correct orientation. He absolutely loved the set an we had some really good quality time together building them. It was great to see him so happy and the birds look so nice as well above his fireplace. It was some of the best time I've had with him in a long time. No complaints on how it looks. I just would have liked a real flower with its own sign.(The flower does not exist.) I'm considering getting another one for myself as these turned out really well and I really hope we get an organic line from Lego to compliment Architecture. I recommend this set to those who like birds and like nice looking display pieces. The price per part ratio is also great.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
1 of 19