Explore Martian landscapes with the amazing NASA Mars Science Laboratory Curiosity Rover!
See More Features
The LEGO® NASA Mars Science Laboratory Curiosity Rover has landed! Designed by real Curiosity Rover engineer, Stephen Pakbaz, and chosen by LEGO CUUSOO members, this amazing LEGO version of the highly advanced mobile laboratory features lots of great details, such as 6-wheel rocker-bogie suspension, articulated robotic arm and multiple camera sets. This great model also comes with a fascinating booklet with building instructions and information about the history of Mars exploration and the Curiosity Rover, plus a display plate complete with LEGO brick Martian rocks – perfect for testing out the rover’s go-anywhere suspension!
- Features 6-wheel suspension, articulated robotic arm and multiple camera sets
- Build the model that LEGO® CUUSOO members requested!
- Drive over tough obstacles with the 6-wheel suspension
- Play out your very own Martian science missions!
- Reach out for samples with the robotic arm
- Includes white, grey and black bricks for a metallic look
- Includes building instructions and exclusive information booklet
- Designed by a real Curiosity Rover engineer!
- Rover measures over 3” (10cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide
- Robotic arm extends over 2” (7cm)