Build, display and role play with WALL•E!
Build a beautifully detailed LEGO® version of WALL•E—the last robot left on Earth! Created by Angus MacLane, an animator and director at Pixar Animation Studios, and selected by LEGO Ideas members, the development of this model began alongside the making of the lovable animated character for the classic Pixar feature film. It has taken almost a decade to perfect the LEGO version, which incorporates many authentic WALL•E characteristics, including a posable neck, adjustable head, arms that move up and down and side to side, plus gripping hands and rolling tracks. With a trunk that opens and closes, you can tidy up the planet one pile of garbage at a time! This set also includes a booklet about the designer and about the animated Pixar movie.
- Features a posable neck, adjustable head, highly movable arms, gripping hands, opening trunk and rolling tracks
- Also includes the last-plant-on-Earth element
- Build an authentic replica of the lovable robot in LEGO® bricks!
- Great for display and role play
- Tilt the neck and adjust the head
- Move the arms up and down and side to side
- Hold the plant with WALL•E's gripping hands
- Open and close the trunk
- Includes a booklet about the designer and about the animated Pixar movie
- The perfect gift for LEGO® and WALL•E fans of all ages!
- Measures over 7” (18cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 6” (16cm) wide
- 6 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFirst Big BuildVegetaRobertson | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI consider this my first major build. I've always loved the look of the Wall-E set since it was announced - and was always on my list to get it. I came home from Work to find my Awesome Wife had bought it for me when she was in town! I was so Chuffed. I started building it that night - at first it was a little daunting - emptying the boxes' contents onto my desk - i thought it a little odd that none of the bags were numbered - even though there are 600 pieces - not to worry. 20 minutes of sorting soon put that to rest and the build commenced! Throughout the build i was amazed at how things come together so beautifully. The mastery of the design is to be admired. Its simply gorgeous. And very sturdy. I've never geeked out so much in my life. The experience of building / along with the finished product is something i am going to treasure for a long, long time. So wait not - If you are looking at this review - then let me assure you - buy it! Buy it now! And you too can have yourself a pet Wall-E. You won't regret the purchase - This is a set that punches way beyond its price point. Happy Building! And Lego... Thanks for the Memories. Jamie.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 8 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixWhat a Wonderful Wall.EStardrop | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a Wonderful Wall-E, I liked the movie so when I saw Lego had produced a Wall-E I knew I would get this set. Wall-E is full of charm and character and Lego did a great job of getting that across in this set. Wall-E fans will not be disappointed!! I enjoyed the build, it was nice to see the process taking shape in stages. I'm also I'm very pleased with the poseable eyes and moveable arms and neck..... Neck is one word you hear a lot when reading reviews and talking to people about this. Luckily the one I purchased and the ones that are now in stores have been reconstructed so the entire neck does not constantly fall like early sets. Do not be put off by reviews that criticize the neck structure. All in all this set is good, nice neat build with a great feel. great colour, great character and one I am very happy to own. I also want to point out I like this style of Box the set comes in, Lego please can you keep the packaging in this format. it's easy to open and attractive.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 3 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixVery Nice.., BUT!MarkC | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonVery nice, it was a good experience for all of the family. Unfortunately the head of WALL-E is to heavy and it keep on falling down by it self, parts that need to be redesign are 2 x 4211694.2 August 2016Jordan - Consumer Services Specialist, Consumer ServicesIt is great to see that you are enjoying the new WALL•E set. The great news is that we to found that the neck of WALL•E was a little too fragile so our designers found a way to strengthen the model. Please reach out to LEGO Consumer Services so we can get this corrected for you as quickly as possible.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 7 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixNeck SolutionCelair | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Wall.e is a fantastic model, and it is a shame to see some focus on the neck joint. My wife suggested a simple and inexpensive solution to provide some friction in the neck joint: PTFE tape (used to wrap pipe threads in plumbing; I don't think it will harm the Lego brick as it contains no glue and is easily removed). Some experimentation is required regarding the optimum number of wraps around the pin, but you will be pleased with the result and then able to enjoy this incredible model as it was intended. Wall.e contains some of the most clever building techniques I have yet seen combined in a single Lego model: from the use of rubber grommets to provide friction in the arms to the very complicated eye pieces where studs are facing all directions. This set is a bargain for the price, and a very entertaining build. Highly recommended.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsWas this helpful?55