- Umarak the Hunter
Umarak the Hunter
Retired ProductUmarak the Hunter4.87558.
Track down the enemies with the fearsome Umarak the Hunter!
Sent by Mukata, Umarak the Hunter is an impressive opponent! Shoot the poisonous hunting bow at the Toa, or power up with the Golden Mask of Control for mind control powers. Trick the elemental creatures into uniting with Umarak the Hunter and use their special powers for the purpose of evil!
- Umarak the Hunter features a BIONICLE® head with mask pop-off trigger, Hunter Mask, shadow trap shoulder blades, chest piece with unique runes, unity piece to attach elemental creatures and posable joints.
- Weapons include bone hunting bow shooter.
- Accessory elements include Golden Mask of Control.
- Twist the torso wheel to wield the weapons.
- Never miss a target with the giant the bone hunting bow shooter and poison arrows!
- Unleash the shadow traps by detaching from Umarak the Hunter's shoulders.
- Sturdy design for intense action play.
- Stands over 11” (28cm) tall.
- Switch with other creatures in the 2016 LEGO® BIONICLE® series to create new combinations of battle powers.
- Go to LEGO.com/BIONICLE for building instructions, games, animations and more. Ask your parents' or guardians' permission before going online.
- 7 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsUmarak: Lego's best bionicle g2 set yet!Toaguy | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfUmarak was an interesting character to me to begin with. He was a worthy antagonist of the Netflix series, and I have to admit, it was hard to watch him (or his silhouette) go in the final episode. I wont spoil any more. Lego has taken a cool villain from the story-line, and made him exceptional. The build is very imposing, and his torso reminds me of the skeleton warriors from last year. Unlike the previous hero factory 2.0, this set is not skinny on the back.I also love the Achilles tendons! The skeletal frame is nicely concealed, and the unity piece is a good touch. the animals on his back all look amazing, but I still think he looks best with either uxar or ketar. As for the weapons, the bow is the perfect balance. not overly complicated, like titan mata nui's weapon, but not to simple either, like Gali's. It even has extra ammo on the knee. As for the sword/mask remover, It is, well, not the most exceptional. I had to ad a peg just for umarak to hold it! Anyway, the skull spider Is easy to build, and when you take off his armor for it, Umarak still looks imposing. I love both masks, but I am a big fan of the mask of control. they both fit perfectly, and best of all, I can attach the mask of control to my earth protector to make makuta! Happy building! Toaguy *WARNING UMARAK'S ANTLERS ALSO GO UP WHEN YOU POP OFF HIS MASK!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 3 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsBigger, Badder, Better. The Best Set Yet.ToaLarich | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOut of all the villains to come out of the Bionicle line, Umarak the Hunter is by *far* my absolute favorite. Aesthetically this is the villain I've wanted to see the entire time, Umarak really feels like he belongs to Bionicle, his mask glows with a eerie translucent green and shadowy black. Behind it a pair of glowing red eyes pierce through. He stands an impressive full head than the Toa of the new line and Skull Grinder and the Skull Villains of the Summer wave of 2015. This guy is just outright impressive, build-wise Umarak was a blast, the legs were my favorite part. This figure has a very wide range of poses and stances he can be put in. His new swivel torso increases this, as well as the new way the arms are built compared to the Summer and Winter waves of 2015. Umarak comes with two weapons, a sword and a bow. The Bow comes standard with the sword being for show, unfortunately while you can take the sword off and use it there is no place to put the bow. Umarak also comes with a really cool transportable Shadow Trap, However disappointingly this requires some disassembly of Umaraks claw on his feet and shoulder pads. While this feature is cool and enjoyable, a part me would've like to have just seen two extra Shadow Trap pieces and claw pieces to build an the shadow trap. It's not a big deal, so much as a nitpick. Umarak also comes with the Mask of Control, this looks surprisingly good on him and more importantly is another Mask of Power with amazing intricacy. It may not be as decent as the Mask of Creation but it is still easily one of my favorites. The final feature is Umaraks ability to combine, like the Toa, with the Creatures. This is really cool and some look better than others, the Toa of Jungle is really good looking as is the Creature of Fire. Overall Umarak is a great addition to the Bionicle line and an excellent way to start out with the 2016 Wave. Umarak earns a solid 5/5 for aesthetics, build and overall coolness.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 3 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsFirst Bionicle purchase in nearly 15 yearsDaruncci | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I first saw images of the early 2016 sets, Umarak the Hunter immediately stood out to me. Probably because he reminds me of Herne the Hunter or Cernunnos from mythology. He's far more detailed than any of my old bionicle sets, and I love the play features, especially the bow. The "trap" monster that can be made from his shoulders is awesome, and I'm really a fan of the new technic chain pieces. I suppose my only complaint is that the bow is more of a gattling gun, would be cool to have something mechanically more authentic. Additionally, I purchased the little winged green beastie the box shows connected to his back. overall the color scheme compliments well and I'll probably leave them connected.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 3 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsBionicle G2 Given LIFEShatterSoldier | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs a serious fan of the original Bionicle line, I'm looking for this reboot of the same series to start delivering some really great sets and stories pretty soon. In short, Umarak did not disappoint one bit. Lego took the Hero Factory CCBS, and used it the "right" way: The arms and legs are stable, pose-able and have good detailing. The back is not skeletal or exposed. I don't even need to mention the brilliance of the mask, and those awesome antlers he has. This guy is the first real villain of Bionicle G2, I feel, and he absolutely did the theme justice. He's menacing, mysterious and has a nice assortment of traps and weapons on him. Great GREAT job, Bionicle Group; Umarak has earned a place among my other Bionicle villains worthy of display.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55