Treasure's Day at the Pool
Retired ProductTreasure's Day at the Pool4.333353.
Small parts and Ball.
Build a pool for the Palace Pets to play in!
With LEGO® | Disney Whisker Haven Tales with the Palace Pets™ you can play with and care for these beloved royal pets within the much-loved Disney Princess environment. Whisker Haven is a magical land where the pets can meet and play together. Treasure's Pool is the perfect place for an animal splash-about and buying treats at the sorbet bar.
- Includes Treasure, Ariel's pet kitten.
- Treasure's Pool features a diving board that turns into a slide, and comes with a sorbet bar with stool.
- Build a pool for Treasure to splash around in.
- Mix and match sorbets and cones at the sorbet bar.
- Accessory elements include sorbets, cones, cup, sunglasses, flowers, glittery perfume bottles and a basket.
- Treasure's Pool measures over 2” (7cm) high, 3” (10cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep.
- Sorbet bar can be combined with the 41142 Palace Pets Royal Castle for a unique Palace Pets play experience.
- almost 3 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsSweet small setDangAndBlast | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThis is a very cute set at a very nice price. My daughter likes how the diving board moves, so it can also function as a slide. Treasure is adorable. If you have the Ariel mini-doll, she fits in the pool along with Treasure (and Flounder too, for that matter). As with the other tiny pet sets, there's a small building-type structure in addition to the main build, which doesn't get as much independent use in our house (but may in yours!), but which we'll add to the Palace Pets castle when we get it.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 3 years agoAverage rating3out of 5 starsNot my thing.BentWright | 35-44Purchased for: SelfI could imagine if someone liked pocket pets types of pretend play toys that this would be a good fit, but I didn't find the build very interesting and will likely give away the figure. I do like the color palate of the pieces and hope to used the pastels in my Cloud Cuckoo builds and the gold for pirate and Ninjago builds.31 August 2016Nicholas, Consumer Service Specialist, LEGO® Consumer ServicesThanks so much for sharing your concerns with us. I'm sorry to hear that this set did not meet your expectations. We try to make different types and sizes of LEGO sets so that fans all around the world can have an opportunity to start their LEGO collection. If this set isn't to your liking, we might reccomend one of the larger builds that come with more bricks. Thanks so much for your feedback!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 12 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- over 2 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsNice set to spark interestSaraG | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI purchased this set as well as others in this theme for my 4 yr old. She loves palace pets and i though this would be a good set to introduce Lego to her. This is a nice small set to start out with, easy build for older Lego fans and great start for younger children. As my daughter is only 4 we built it together, and it was a wonderful learning experience for her. Surprisingly she was able to match the pieces with the pictures in the instructions and with a little help snap pieces together. She was so excited when it was all finished. This set has a place of pride on top of her bookshelf, and she tells everyone that she built it and can't wait to build the next one. **Just remember parents, this set has small pieces, and is for ages 5 and up, i supervised my child with this build and she understands that tiny toys don't go in the mouthPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55