Team up with the ninja to defend the multi-story lighthouse!
Jay and Nya are seeking refuge in the lighthouse and are setting up loads of traps ready for an attack by the sky pirates. Dodge the rapid-fire shots from the pirates' jet. Activate the entrance steps' trap function to send invaders tumbling straight into the prison below. Show your ninja parkour skills to climb up and down the walls or slide down the pipe into combat with the enemy. Tip dynamite on the sky pirates, battle Nadakhan for the Djinn Blade and claim victory!
- Includes 7 minifigures: Nya and Jay in Skybound outfits, Echo Zane, Battle Clancee, Nadakhan, Battle Flintlocke, Sqiffy, plus Tai-D robot.
- The set includes a multi-story lighthouse and sky pirates' jet.
- The lighthouse opens out for easy play and includes entrance steps with trap function, a hidden basement laboratory (with a lab table) and a prison, a collapsing floor function, hidden spring-loaded shooter, 2 stud-shooting crossbows, 4 golden swords, golden sai, ninja wall elements, a pipe for minifigures to slide down to attack or escape, a crank-operated function for dropping dynamite elements, plus a glowing light brick function at the top of the tower.
- Press down on the golden weathervane at the top of the lighthouse to make the light brick glow.
- Activate the front steps' trap function to make invaders fall straight into the basement prison.
- Climb or descend the wall elements with the ninja minifigures in true ninja style.
- Also includes a jetty with a string of lante rn-style elements, plus a mailbox and a rock element with a hidden sword.
- The sky pirates' jet features a 6-stud rapid shooter, 2 detachable sky pirate swords and a translucent flame exhaust element.
- Weapons include Nya's 2 golden swords, Jay's Golden Scythe, Nadakhan's Djinn Blade, Battle Flintlocke's 2 guns, Battle Clancee's fang broom and the sky pirates' stud shooter.
- Accessory elements include the Teapot of Tyrahn, dynamite, syringe, wrench, drill, magnifying glass, oil kettle and a stove.
- Recreate and role-play epic scenes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 8-14.
- The lighthouse (including jetty) measures over 14” (36cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 12” (32cm) deep.
- Sky pirates' jet measures over 1” (5cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- 3 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsVery creative setpwklego | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!The lighthouse is a tall and handsome building and it provides hours of creative fun with the 7 minifigures and all the shooting elements. The build is great and include some smart use of bricks. The finished lighthouse looks much better than the photo and anyone like Ninjago should get one before Lego retires the set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 3 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsOverall great set!maxchico23 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWow! LEGO really did it with this set, I bought it a while ago mostly for the exlusive minifigures as I didn't buy Misfortune's Keep so I didn't have Nadakhan nor Echo Zane. First of all I would like to talk about the build of the small pirate jet, it's not that special, but it's cool to get a little enemy ship with the set. The Lighthouse's dimensions will surprise you in a good way! It's fairly big and detailed. One of the things you'll probably enjoy is all the small details to add in immersion or just references to the show! In one of the areas there is a table whose contents hidden under can be shown, having an overlord spinners printed tile, just like the Kendo Cole one from the set Cole's Rock Roader! The minifigures are awesome, besides the exclusive minifigure the other ones are actually cool to get, even if you had them already. I really hope LEGO ninjago designers keep doing a good work like this and I shall hope to feel the same when I buy the NRG dragon, the Samurai X Cave Chaos and the Ultra Stealth Raider!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 months agoAverage rating3out of 5 starsGreat for playBentWright | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis isn't very pretty but it is sturdy and will hold up to play. There are several well done mechanisms like the ladder stairs that automatically fold up and down as the tower is opened and closed, and the concealed chute that dumps debris down on the steps. There are plenty of unfinished corners in the basement that are begging to be furnished and filled in, and the under stairs cell could also use some polishing/filling in. The light looks good when lit, but the weather vane switch mechanism feels frail and could use some improvement. I love two new (to me) pieces in this set, the tassle elements that hang down from the lanterns hanging on the rope from the tower to the dock, and the modified plates that are like a 1x1 round plate with a clip bar on the side that are used to anchor the curvy decorative elements to the corners of the tower. I would love to get ahold of more of both of those elements. I love the Echo Zane and Tai-D robot figures that I believe are exclusive to this set.1 September 2016Haley - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesThanks for your review! I'm sorry to hear you're finding the basement portion of the build a bit barren. The beauty of LEGO is the ability to get creative. Perhaps you could make a few small furnishings, with some other bricks you may have, and add them to that section of the model. Happy building!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- over 2 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsIt's a fun one!Catervic | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI had a lot of fun putting this one together. There are a couple of really fun features with the traps, the wire "slide" and the like. It's pretty sturdy as well and easy to move once it's complete. Definitely like the small details. I love this set. I hadn't build one in years and this one my first one after quite some time, I guess you can put it together in a short period of time, but I really took my time, I wasn't in a hurry... Now I have purchased at least 7 more sets because it reminded me how much fun LEGOs are!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 4 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55