Retired ProductSupermarket Suitcase552.
Head to the Supermarket for your weekly shop!
Take the LEGO® Juniors Supermarket Suitcase with you everywhere you go! Set up the Easy to Build Supermarket with vegetables and cute red scooter to help your minifigures get to the store. Put the different foods in the shopping basket and stroke the friendly cat while you choose your flavor at the ice cream bar. With easy instructions and quick start elements to get the play started sooner, LEGO Juniors models are designed specially for an easy start with the LEGO brick. Includes 2 minifigures:a shop assistant and a customer, plus a cat.
- Includes 2 minifigures: a shop assistant and a customer, plus a cat
- Features an Easy to Build Supermarket with ice cream bar and vegetable stand, and a scooter
- Accessories include a cash register, money, flowers, bread, bottles, vegetables and ice cream
- The super handy pink suitcase makes this set easy to take along wherever you go
- Easy instructions encourage building independence
- A LEGO® building and play experience designed for young builders
- Suitcase measures over 9" (25cm) high, 11" (28cm) wide and 2" (6cm) deep
- Supermarket measures over 4" (11cm) high, 4" (12cm) wide and 3" (8cm) deep
- Vegetable stand measures over 1" (4cm) high, 1" (4cm) wide and 1" (3cm) deep
- about 4 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsNice Specialty Piecesajmm | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI saw this set at a local store and thought it would be great for adding parts and pieces to my modular sets. In fact, I ended up turning the ground floor of the apartment side of the Pet Shop modular into a grocery store. This Junior set has nice printed pieces that represent grocery store goods, including the ice cream stand, and two nicely done city mini figures. It was an awesome addition.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 7 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 4 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsBest Toy for TravelGrannyGruff | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GranddaughterOur four Grandchildren, ages 4 to 9 years old, picked this Supermarket Suitcase as one of their choices for a toy to go on vacation with them this year. The Supermarket was a hit with all of them. I had expected the two girls to be pleased with it, but the two boys were also having fun. We brought along the Fire Suitcase also and all of them played together. The best part was that they had a convenient place to put everything away till the next play time.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55