Pursue Reverse Flash™ and grab the Energy Infuser!
Dash with The Flash™ to catch Reverse Flash™ and match the awesome CyborgCopter against Killer Frost’s Ice Car, with this LEGO® DC Super Heroes 76098 Speed Force Freeze Pursuit set. The CyborgCopter has a net shooter and detachable weapons that double as minifigure weapons, while the Ice Car features an adjustable bulldozer blade and 2 stud shooters. This superhero toy for kids includes the buildable blue Energy Infuser, 4 minifigures and assorted translucent-ice-blue Power Burst elements to customize your builds and minifigures.
- Includes 4 minifigures: The Flash™, Reverse Flash™, Cyborg™ and Killer Frost™.
- CyborgCopter features an opening minifigure cockpit, rotor blade, net shooter, detachable dual stud shooter and detachable radar that double as minifigure weapons, plus translucent-red light-style elements.
- Killer Frost's Ice Car features a minifigure seat, adjustable bulldozer blade, dual stud shooters and translucent-ice-blue elements.
- Includes 10 assorted translucent-ice-blue Power Burst elements to customize your builds and minifigures.
- Also includes the buildable blue Energy Infuser.
- Weapons include The Flash’s 2 Power Blasts.
- Combine with 76096 Superman™ & Krypto™ Team-up and 76097 Lex Luthor™ Mech Takedown for even more Justice League action.
- CyborgCopter measures over 3” (8cm) high, 10” (26cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Killer Frost's Ice Car measures over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- 29 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGot it earlyKovey | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGot this set about a week early at Barnes & Noble. The set was exactly as expected. As a collector, I bought this set specifically for the minifigs, which were all needed for my collection. However, for any wanting this for play, I would say that it is a pretty good set. The helicopter is pretty nice. As for minifigs, you cannot go wrong with these. Flash, Reverse Flash, Cyborg & Killer Frost. Definitely recommend this set for collecting or play, but LEGO may want to put the clamps down on these early releases.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBest lego set everJaharonov | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis lego set was my favorite lego set. Reverse Flash has been my altime favorite character since... actually nothing has ever been better than reverse flashPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixReverse Flash, at last!ShatterSoldier | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfKnew I wanted this set since it was first leaked, and I certainly wasn't disappointed when I got it all built. EXTRA PIECES include many multi-colored single studs, a short grey rod, an extra cannon trigger, and more. MINIFIGURES: Killer Frost is a great design; I like the facial expressions. She comes with a lot of ice-power accessories like beams, shields and blasts, perfect for both young children playing with the set, as well as older fans that just want to create and display scenes. I only wish her snowflake design on her shirt was a lighter blue. Reverse Flash is the main reason I got this set. For interested collectors, the yellow on his suit seems (to me) like a mix of the standard minifigure skin, and the more orange hue also used on torsos and pants. The faces with red Speed Force eyes, are spot on. Flash is fun too. I think he hasn't changed since his first appearance, aside from some shiny lightning bolt contouring on the chest. The face might be modified, I'm not sure. For both speedsters in this set, I wish they had their boots printed on as well, but that's not too big a deal. Finally, Cyborg is a nice addition, with all his body pieces, even his hands, being covered in metallic sheen. Again, leg detailing would be good here, but most Lego fans probably have the parts to customize him as they wish. VEHICLES: Killer Frost's buggy is a bit simple, but still a decent size to fight Cyborg's chopper, which is a slightly more complex build. I like the cockpit and net-launcher most of all. Minor nitpick would be that the instructions have you put the heads-up display sticker on the outside of the windshield; I put mine on the inside, so it's actually facing Cyborg when he's at the controls. Four figures, and two larger-than-usual vehicles under 50 dollars is quite a deal for Lego DC products, especially when two of the four figures are brand new, and the other two are slightly-improved variants. Get this set right away if you can (And some of the new Wave 2 Lego Batman Movie CMFs, which I'll be reviewing soon)!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 41 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat setMystery125 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set for the the figures but killer frosts car is a decent build with a great feature and cyborgs helicopter is an excellent with the net launcher and the blades just make it sta d out from my collectionPlay Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55