Take on Flintlocke's Sky Shark with Ninja Lloyd!
Zoom into battle against Flintlocke's Sky Shark with Lloyd using the convertible drone/jetpack. The Sky Shark jet features a dynamite-dropping function, fold-out blades, 6 detachable guns and a hidden sword, plus lots of pirate details. Defeat the sky pirate and then free the ‘trapped Kai' element from the special Djinn blade. Includes 2 minifigures: Lloyd and Flintlocke.
- Includes 2 minifigures: Lloyd and Flintlocke.
- The Sky Shark features an opening cockpit with detailed dashboard stickers, a dropping function (to drop 2 dynamite or 2 rotten fish elements), 2 fold-out blades, plus a hidden pirate sword and 6 detachable guns.
- The Sky Shark also incorporates many pirate details including chains, anchors, 2 treasure chests, 2 barrels and 2 orange rotten fish and bone elements.
- A dual-function drone/jetpack with translucent flame elements is also included which may be used on its own as a drone or attached to Lloyd as a jetpack.
- Weapons include a translucent red Djinn Blade with ‘trapped' Kai' element and Lloyd's golden weapon staff.
- Recreate and role-play epic scenes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- Sky Shark measures over 2” (6cm) high, 10” (27cm) long and 6” (16cm) wide.
- Drone/jetpack measures over 3” (9cm) high and 1” (5cm) wide and under 1” (2cm) deep.
- 4 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsAn antique fighter jet and very cool lego setEternalBuilder | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is exactly what you get if you try to build a fighter plane from spare pirate ship parts. Let's start about minifigures. Lloyd itself is a classical ninja like others in a set, only in green. He comes with a gold chainsaw weapon and three shurikens (technically four, but one of those is used to built that chainsaw stick). What is definitely cool about him is his jetpack, notably the flame parts, which look really cool. Not that he must hold it at least in one hand via handles, no attachment to his back is provided. He also comes with 'Trapped Kai in a blade' weapon, a collectible from the sets of 6th generation of Ninjago. Flintlocke's minifigure is really cool and what you expected getting when crossing an early plane era pilot with a pirate. What I particularly like about him is his mustache. The plane itself is very well designed and fun to build. The core is build via SNOT (studs not on top) technique (the chests are attached this way to plane and they also partially connect the tail to it). Wings are attached to a core via Technic connectors and blocks with holes. What I like really much is the mechanism dropping the dynamites. It's a sliding mechanism, which opens treasure chests by pulling chains connected to it. The model also provides a lot ofpirate-themed pieces (a lot of antique pirate guns, 4 pirat ship windows, two treasure chests, 2 rotten fish etc.). Only two minor flaws (not important for me, but might be decisive for others) are an ampty space between fully closed cabin and its window, and 14 stickers that are provided. Otherwise the jet is very rigid due to SNOT technique and very fun to play with.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 2 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsPerfect Value For moneyLloydPossessed | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I have wanted this Lego Ninjago skybound set for a while and it's value for money is great. Having 2 minifigures which only come in one other set (Misfortunes Keep) is great. Also, the build is something that you would normally see in a £25 set, not a £18 set. I would recommend this set to any ninjago fan.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 months agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsSky Shark Set ReviewBLTV | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!When I first saw this set I thought it was and alright. Sadly no exclusive minifigs. Also the price ain't that good. But now on to the set. The Figs: Flintlocke is a great figure. he also appears in the sky shark set which i will post a review on soon. His torso and leg details are very nice. His sword is great with an awesome skull mold onto it. His helmet piece is great since it is the same as the football player from series 8 but in a nice dark green colour. The face details are cool with a black mustache which is added the same as a cape. Lloyd:Lloyd is great. Sadly his legs and headpiece is the same mold and detail as the deepstone armour figs. His face is Lloyds usual. The torso has a great golden dragon print coming out of an airjitzu works well with the green. The Djinn blade HAS TRAPPED KAI in it which is exclusive. The builds: It is great that lego is now making all of the sets equal. And what i mean is how you get a vehicle for flintlocke and lloyd. Lloyds green flyer is a simple but effective build. Though it is probably the most disappointing part of the set. The sky shark looks pretty menacing. It has a lot of weird and wacky pieces. .Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 starsBuild Time: 27 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 2 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsIt has teeth!jungleraiderrater | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!It's true, the sky shark has teeth (stickers). It's actually very sturdy with a sleek design. And you also get Lloyd my favorite ninja and flintlock (he's right under nadhakhan (forget how to spell his name) and for the function, I've found it works better when you put the rotten fish in with the dynamite. There's one more appeal, spare parts! It comes with plenty of spare parts. Jungleraiderrater.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55