We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Celebrate Shanghai with this LEGO® Architecture Skyline set!
- VIP Points
- 64VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Recreate Shanghai in China's blend of historical and modern architecture with this realistic LEGO® Architecture 21039 Shanghai Skyline Collection model. This LEGO brick collectible toy features the city's iconic points of interest, including Chenghuang Miao Temple, Longhua Temple and Pagoda, Radisson Blu Hotel, Bund area, Oriental Pearl, World Financial Center, the Shanghai Tower and Huangpu River, and is finished with a decorative Shanghai nameplate. The LEGO Architecture Skyline Collection offers models suitable for display in the home and office, and has been developed for all with an interest in travel, architectural culture, history and design. Each set is scaled to give an accurate representation of the comparative size of each structure, with realistic color depiction.
- LEGO® Architecture interpretation of Shanghai, China.
- Features iconic Shanghai attractions, including the Chenghuang Miao Temple, Longhua Temple and Pagoda, Radisson Blu Hotel, Bund area, Oriental Pearl, World Financial Center and the Shanghai Tower.
- The Huangpu River is represented in the tiled baseplate.
- The included booklet contains information about the designer, architecture and history of each structure, as well as historical facts about Shanghai and its architectural heritage (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture. Ask your parents before going online.
- Includes a 4x32 tiled base with decorative Shanghai nameplate.
- Recreate the world's most dynamic cities with the LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection.
- LEGO® Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in travel, design, architecture and history.
- Measures over 9” (25cm) high, 11” (28cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixSimply IncredibleRebelEngineer2 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I have long awaited a kind of asian skyline with soaring, complicated, detailed skyscrapers and intricate heritage. I think the vale for money is very good and it makes an excellent display model. The building techniques are new and clever and overall I think this is a brilliant set. :DPlay Experiencerating.prefix2rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA real treat in so many ways.alam | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!I've built several of the Architecture sets and by far, this is my favourite set. First of all, there is no play value as it's meant to be built, displayed and swooned over. As a display model, it's gorgeous with the subtle curves and sculpting of the two taller towers. I also love the variety in the choices in style of architecture. Unlike the London set which had a mishmash of different scales, these representations have similar scales, as much as is possible at microscale, resulting in a much more pleasing display. From the perspective of construction, it's not overly hard for experienced builders, but there is a great variety of SNOT techniques and I learned a lot of new ways of building. The final tower is so satisfying to complete, with such an elegant an ingenious solution. Finally, there is a real plethora of new parts and parts in new colours. It's a great set, even simply as a parts pack. Hats off to the Lego designers, you've hit a real home run!!Play Experiencerating.prefix1rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 25 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA good representation of my hometownDuDuLook | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Lego did a good job here for my hometown. I will proudly display it on my office desk. The building experience was very interesting, especially how the shanghai tower was twisted. The one negative is that Jin Mao Tower is not included. Overall job well done, Lego.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThe quality continues.....Legocanine | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Self....this ‘skyline’ series was a great idea. Easy build but rewarding considering I’m collecting the entire series. As usual, this is a great representation of the city skyline.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55