Call in the Roadwork Crew!
Get to work with this exciting, two-vehicle LEGO® Technic Roadwork Crew set, featuring a truck with working steering, tipping flatbed and a removable trailer, plus a tracked digger with rotating superstructure and working boom and bucket. This detailed 2-in-1 set comes with a classic orange, gray and black color scheme and can be rebuilt to create a Mini Gritter with Plow, providing a double build-and-play experience! Both models can be built by following the free interactive, 3D digital LEGO Building Instructions app.
- Features a truck with working steering, tipping flatbed and a removable trailer, plus a tracked digger with rotating superstructure and working boom and bucket.
- Check out the classic orange, gray and black color scheme.
- Load the digger onto the trailer and head for the construction site.
- Rotate the digger's superstructure through 360°, and use the working boom to load up the truck.
- Tip the truck bed to empty the load.
- A uniquely decorated 40th LEGO® Technic Anniversary brick is included with this model.
- This LEGO® Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 8-14.
- Free interactive, 3D digital LEGO® Building Instructions app available online for both A and B models. Ask your parents' permission.
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Mini Gritter with Plow.
- Truck with trailer measures over 3” (9cm) high, 10” (27cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Tracked digger with boom lowered measures over 3” (9cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Mini Gritter with Plow measures over 4” (11cm) high, 9” (24cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- 24 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixSo much fun after done, and it has chains!SparkyKen | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe two/three items look outstanding and the back hoe has caterpillar drive. That can be a drive chain or something else if you are making a MOC. The orange color stands out from the normal construction sets. It was cleverly designed and the vehicles, once completed, are almost as fun as the cherry picker. (Un-retire that one already!) In short, it has more playability than I thought it would. It was a longre build due to the treads and putting them together. I also bought another copy of this to get the treads for another project. Kudos!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 5 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFantasticIwade18 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy fist lego set (age of 25) thought it was fantastic, defiantly recommendLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAn awesome beginner Technic setLegoFan1973 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Roadwork Crew is a great entry-level set into the world of Technic for younger children. I tend to collect every set released by Lego and this set does not disappoint. It is a rather simple construction, but as always with Technic you have to watch how you place gears, connectors, etc, as you go to make all geared assemblies work as you progress. I found the build to be very simple, and sometimes it isn't always about the much larger models. Some of my favorites happen to be small to medium sets. First you make the dump truck, complete with a gear operated lifting dump bed, then the very simple trailer for the small excavator to fit on after the job is done for the day. The truck is a lot of fun to build, and the excavator is of great design for the smallest excavator that Technic has ever seen. It works all by gear knobs and turncranks and I am very impressed with the bucket arm's reach when extended. Additionally, the orange color (my favorite piece color) really makes the truck and excavator stand out. I am really glad Technic is using more orange in their construction equipment sets more and more now. A great display piece but also very playable, and leaves children with only their imagination to create something else out of the same pieces. Brilliantly done Lego!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 7 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixOh Man!Markusha | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This is a fun set, I am glad that this is one of those sets where you dont have to download the alternative build instructions! They are there for you!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 40 minsWas this helpful?55