Retired ProductRed Creatures4.8824517.
Take to the skies with the 3-in-1 Red Creatures fire-breathing dragon!
Take to the skies with the fearsome Red Creatures fire-breathing dragon! This awesome 3-in-1 model features a classic red, tan and black color scheme, large movable wings, long scaly tail, fiery breath, horns, long talons and bright green eyes. Stomp through forests and soar over huge mountains! When you’re done creating legendary tales, rebuild the dragon into a menacing snake or a 6-legged scorpion.
- Features large movable wings, long scaly tail, fiery breath, fearsome horns, long talons and bright green eyes
- Articulated joints for maximum flexibility
- Check out the classic red, tan and black color scheme
- Take to the skies with the fire-breathing dragon
- Turn up the heat!
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a snake or a scorpion
- Dragon measures over 1” (4cm) high, 11” (28cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide
- Scorpion measures over 4” (3cm) high, 11” (29cm) long and 8” (22cm) wide
- Snakemeasures over 1” (4cm) high, 14” (38cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide
- 3 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsAwesome Red Creatures!AndreM | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonA simply awesome set! Pros: - 3 creatures in 1 - Good size - Lots of articulation points - Fairly straightforward build - Looks great - Perfect price point - Did I mention that the red dragon is simply fantastic? - The scorpion is pretty cool too! Cons: - None that i can think of! Buy the set, its a lovely stand alone piece, or you could terrorise a few Hobbits with it!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 6 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsOne of my new favorite setsskypilot22 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfJust finished putting this guy together. I had to pick him up - too many knight minifigs sitting around the Guarded Inn with nothing to do. He looked like a steal for $15, and now that he's complete I can safely say I'm thrilled with my purchase. I'm a big Creator fan and these 3-in-1 sets are some of my favorites. With two alternate models and a great selection of parts for MOCs, there's plenty here to keep you busy. But the dragon is so cool I can't see myself taking him apart anytime soon. He's a pretty menacing dude, and a very well-articulated one. The build was pretty quick and it was fun to see him come together. Straightforward techniques for the most part, the SNOT is well done on the head. I was afraid he'd be a little too small to strike fear into someone as battle-hardened as, say, Frightening Knight or Banana Suit Guy, but the scale compared to a minifig is actually really perfect. This wyrm could cause all kinds of mayhem in your Lego kingdom. Outstanding playability potential. 221 pieces and 3 models for $15? He should be in your cart already.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 20 minsWas this helpful?55
- over 2 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsCoolBOYSLIFE | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This is a decent set. Don't get Creator often. Personally, I think Kai from Ninjago needs a new dragon so I use it as that.Build Time: 16 minsWas this helpful?55
- over 4 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsSturdy!Bratty | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis dragon is SUPER sturdy and holds up to the shenanigans of my toddler! It's nice to have sets that will do this!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55