Rebel Alliance Battle Pack
Retired ProductRebel Alliance Battle Pack4.5516.
Join the battle against the Empire!
Create exciting battles with the Rebel Alliance Battle Pack featuring a speeder bike with front-facing stud shooter, detachable rear-facing stud blaster and space for a pilot and rear-facing gunner. Includes 4 Rebel Trooper minifigures, each with a stud blaster.
- Includes 4 Rebel Trooper minifigures.
- Features a speeder bike with front-facing stud shooter, detachable rear-facing stud blaster, and space for 2 minifigures.
- Includes 4 stud blasters and extra ammo.
- Fire the stud shooters to defeat the enemy.
- Also includes 2 Rebel Trooper helmets.
- Play out endless LEGO® Star Wars adventures.
- Makes a great addition to any LEGO® Star Wars collection.
- Measures over 1” (4cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- about 3 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsFinally, a satisfying battle pack!Bumbo | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst of all, I'd like to say that the old 'clone walker battle pack' (if anyone remembers that) was by far my favorite battle pack Lego has made. None of the new ones come close as far as army building goes. Now, with few really attracting my attention, I was very surprised to find such a unique set including two non-human species, and different uniforms. In my own opinion, Lego seems very cautious about putting minifigs (other than humans) in small sets, and avoids more than one in larger sets, as well. Also, it seems very rare to find a 12 dollar battle pack that includes specifically one kind of minifig (in this case, rebel soldier). This set is different. PROs: 4 epic rebel troopers with one new duros and one rodian face. Two types of new uniforms. Speeder bike that actually stays together well and is really fun to mess around with. Low price with pretty good piece count. CONs: Another different set is required to be bought for battles. Speeder bike is a little clunky, would've been kinda cool if sized down a bit and had little weapon crate or something added. I was pleasantly surprised with this set's release and would completely recommend it for anyone wanting to increase their rebel army or simply have a cool double seat-er speeder bike and awesome rebel troops to add their collection. Hope this was helpful!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 3 years agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsGreat but for one thing...WampaHunter | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHere's the deal, this is the only new army builder with everything to scale and that gives you the bang for your buck that the army builders are known for... BUT we're stuck with these new blasters, the ones that don't match the awesome blaster we get in the regular sets. I'm not against the new blaster, but we should get the scale molded ones as well. These blaster don't work in models, and look funky. Instead we have to buy the real blaster online (and the prices are going up since lego isn't putting them in these kits anymore). Now for the set themselves, it's disappointing they don't have Battlefront packaging, since we all know these are from the game, but the MFs look great, the bike is the right scale, the value is on par with the other army sets from the last gen. We just need Lego to care about the blaster issue before we loose the goods ones in the bigger sets because they don't hear us collectors complain about these ones. Bottom Line: Great set, just stupid blasters! Best of the new army blasters.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 3 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsThe best Star Wars Battle Pack!!RafaelAndAnna | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI should not perhaps start the review by bashing other reviews, but really, this is actually one of the few Star Wars sets that really delivers value for the money. Compared to other Battle Packs, it offers the only truly minifig-scale vehicle of the bunch, and a very iconic one at that!! Probably the only recognizable one from the Battle Packs. Even in the minifigures department, here we get much more exclusive figures compared to others. (The only way to have a Greedo-like alien without buying the big Tatooine tavern set!) The only defect I could point out is that the helmets with the pilot glasses, although looking awesome on their own, they make for really large heads on the minifigures. For the rest, this is much better than all other Battle Packs in terms of value, nostalgia, and even play experience (the guys have jetpacks!) Not to say that other Battle Packs are bad, i think they are an excellent idea on LEGO's side, providing the closest thing to starter sets for Star Wars, but especially vehicle-wise, I seriously think it can't get any better than this. A must buy.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 3 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsThe Empire better watch out!ImperialCadet | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis battle pack is one of the best Lego has released in recent years. It comes with 4 cool, new minifigures but the speeder is super oversized and clunky looking. The 4 Rebel soldiers this set comes with are definitely the winning factor. It comes with 1 Duros Rebel, 1 Rodian Rebel, and 2 Human Rebels. I've never had a Lego Duros or Rodian so these are very nice figures to have. The 2 Human Rebels are also cool, I especially like the brown and white helmet that comes with one of them, it looks very true to the game this set was based on. One gripe I have for this set is the same as for any Battle Pack Lego has sold in the past 2 years. Stud shooters! I can't stand these fat blasters! They look so fake and unrealistic :( The speeder bike that comes in this battle pack looks like it's really only loosely based off of the speeder bikes seen in the Original Trilogy. The speeder is way too big for the minifigures and shouldn't seat 2 people. It's a nice feature but the speeders this is based off of are clearly 1 seaters. Overall, this is a great set for Original Trilogy fans, Rebellion fans or fans of the game this Battle Pack is based off. It comes with 4 great minifigures and a lot of nice pieces.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55