- Quake Beast
Retired ProductQuake Beast553.
Watch enemies tremble with fear with the Quake Beast!
Enter the epic sci-fi fantasy world of LEGO® BIONICLE® with the Quake Beast. Activate the punching battle arm and take a swing at your opponents. Pop off the Beast Mask of Corruption and add the corrupted Unity Mask of Onua to power up. The Quake Beast features a BIONICLE® head with mask pop-off trigger and punchable jaw mask pop-off function.
- Features a BIONICLE® head with mask pop-off trigger, Beast Mask of Corruption, punchable jaw mask pop-off function, punching battle arm with a crystal-like fist, armor chest piece with unique corruption decoration, and posable claws and joints.
- Place the corrupted Unity Mask of Onua in the Quake Beast's claws.
- Pop the trigger of the beast's BIONICLE® head to release the Beast Mask of Corruption and power up with the corrupted Unity Mask of Onua.
- Includes the corrupted Unity Mask of Onua.
- Sturdy design for intense crash and bash play.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 7-14.
- Stands over 9” (24cm) tall.
- Go to LEGO.com/BIONICLE for building instructions, games, animations and more. Ask your parents' permission before going online.
- about 3 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsFist of the North Star, with EarthquakesFrolaire | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI picked up the Quake Beast a week before it was officially released at a Toys'R'Us, and I was not disappointed at all. I picked it mainly due to the lack of symmetry in the design and the Crystallized Arm. The build was wonderful and fast, I quite like the boxing function on it's crystal arm as I never thought of using the 2015 Gearboxes for that. The colors are very nice, the corrupted Unity mask of Earth looks great place into the Quake Beast's shoulder shadow trap. The set looks great in a cave/mine environment made out of Legos fighting Onua. Overall I wouldn't mind getting another one or several more actually, it's a wonderful kit that has a great amount of posing options and movement. I highly recommend this to anyone who is a fan of Earth Bionicles and has Onua and Terak.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 14 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 3 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsGlass Cannon, Meet Crystal Gauntletmaxfan14 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfQuake Beast reminded me of the RPG term "glass cannon" - not in the sense of what it means, but as to what it would physically be. His big honker of a crystal boxing arm and unique boxing gimmick are interesting to say the least, and the lumbering brute just screams "born from the earth." Too bad the "slimed" Mask of Earth - or any of the "slimed" masks, for that matter - can fit onto the Beasts faces. Maybe they just drain the power out of them or something. Anyway, I think that he should be recieved with open arms - or he'll get you...Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starssmash your own mask offalein | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfafter i was done i did some punchs with it mask falls off and thats no good not in general but i getin itPlay ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 starsBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55