Enter the world of GT endurance racing with the Porsche 911 RSR!
- VIP Points
Celebrate an icon of engineering excellence with the LEGO® Technic™ 42096 Porsche 911 RSR. Developed in partnership with Porsche, this authentic replica captures the vehicle’s powerful appearance with its sharp contours and aerodynamic detailing, including a rear wing with ‘swan neck' mounts, extended rear diffuser and specially designed side mirrors. Functions include a visible, working differential, independent suspension and a six-cylinder boxer engine with moving pistons positioned in front of the rear axle, while the accessible cockpit features a radar screen, working steering, fire extinguisher system and even a track map of the Laguna Seca circuit printed onto the driver’s door. Black spoked rims, realistic head and tail lights and an authentic white, red and black color scheme with sticker detailing add the final touches to this awesome LEGO Technic Porsche 911 RSR model, a perfect display piece for the home or office!me or office!
- Porsche 911 RSR replica model with a wealth of authentic features, including a rear wing with ‘swan neck’ mounts, extended rear diffuser and aerodynamic side mirrors, plus black spoked rims and realistic head and tail lights. Also includes a detailed cockpit, working differential, independent suspension and a six-cylinder boxer engine with moving pistons positioned in front of the rear axle.
- This collectible toy car also features an authentic white, red and black color scheme and a sticker sheet for additional detailing.
- Open the doors to access a cockpit packed with realistic details, including a radar screen, working steering, fire extinguisher system and a track map of the Laguna Seca circuit printed onto the driver’s door.
- Check out the six-cylinder boxer engine with moving pistons.
- This set includes 1,580 pieces.
- This LEGO® Technic™ model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- Suitable for ages 10+.
- LEGO® Technic™ sets feature realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce young LEGO builders to the universe of engineering in an approachable and realistic way.
- Porsche 911 RSR measures over 5” (13cm) high, 19” (50cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide.
- about 16 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLEGO PorscheAtlanta | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI’m not really in the the cars, but I bought the 007 Austin Martin and found it to be cool and very detailed. So, I had no plans on building the Bugatti, Porsche GT3 or others do to price. I saw this and thought it was well worth the cost and looks cool. This is by no means a small build and was well worth it. If you don’t want the huge cost of the Orange GT3 or the Bugatti buy this one instead it’s well worth it.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 8 hrs 18 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 22 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixTechnic Porsche 911 RSREmery | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAt first I wasn't sure If I want this set because of it's size not being an 1:8 but I'm glad I purchased it. I had a great fun time building it. it's much less complex than the 911 gt3 and Bugatti but it looks as good as the other sets.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 1 day agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAnother Great Porsche Set!cdcohen | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfObviously not as large as the GT3RS, but for 1/2 the cost it is more than 50% the size of it. I do wish the ride height was a little lower, but not a big deal at all.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 1 day agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAn excellent addition to the Technic seriesErikLego | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFor those looking for something smaller than the Porsche 911 GT3 RS, this set is for you. The color scheme that this set comes with looks really good and is a definite must have for collectors. The only drawback to this set in my opinion is the headlight pieces as they are a bit bulky in comparison to the rest of the vehicle, however, it is still a well thought out piece and looks good on display. It is worth noting that this set does come with quite a large amount of stickers. If you have trouble with stickers, you might need someone to help put them on. For example, the wing itself is a set of three stickers and they need to be aligned properly for the text to flow smoothly. In conclusion, it isn't surprising to see this set already on backorder. The price tag is definitely less expensive than the GT3 RS, but with that being said, the RSR is substantially smaller in size... and I would argue that to be a good thing.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55