Race for a podium position in your Porsche 911 GT!
Race against your friends and claim a place on the podium with this exciting LEGO® Speed Champions play set. Prep the 2 powerful, Porsche 911 GT race cars with the tools in the mini-garage. Attach the unique Porsche 911 wheel trims to make your car look super-sleek and then drive to the start-finish line. Activate the dropping start lights and it’s red, amber, green for go! Capture all the action with the camerawoman as you race to be first past the checkered flag. Then climb up to the podium for the prize-giving ceremony. Accept your trophy and stand proudly as the national flags are raised! Includes 4 minifigures with assorted accessories: 2 Porsche drivers, a camerawoman and a race marshal.
- Includes 4 minifigures with assorted accessories: 2 Porsche drivers, a camerawoman and a race marshal.
- Start/finish line features a race-starting lights function with translucent red, amber and green elements
- Podium/mini-garage features a national flag-raising function for prize ceremony, 8 interchangeable national flags (Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Russia, Spain, UK and USA), 2 checkered flags, 1st, 2nd and 3rd position tags, golden trophy, silver-colored trophy, mini-garage withsmall work station, tool trolley with assorted tools, and a spare wheel with a trolley.
- Porsche 911 GT race cars each feature a removable windscreen, driver’s cockpit and unique Porsche 911 wheel trims
- Driver outfits feature Porsche race team decoration
- Accessories include 2 driver’s helmets, 2 winner’s caps, flag man’s cap, checkered flag and a TV camera
- Work on the Porsche 911 GT cars at the mini-garage
- Attach the special wheel trims
- Remove the windscreens to place the minifigure in the cockpit
- Drop the red, amber and green start lights one by one to start the race
- Capture the race action with the camerawoman
- Compete against your friends to win the golden trophy!
- Celebrate victory on top of the podium
- Raise the national flags in the prize-giving ceremony
- Start/finish line measures over 5” (13cm) high, 8” (21cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep
- Podium/mini-garage measures over 5” (15cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep
- Porsche 911 GT cars each measure over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
- over 4 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsReady Steady GOGray | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis Lego set along with the other Speed Champion sets make an excellent addition to the Lego themes. The build is interesting with many smaller parts which add considerably to the detail. The stickers can be a challenge requiring a steady hand to apply. The wheel fixing, unfortunately, results in too much friction to allow the cars to run freely! What would further enhance the appeal of this set would be a race track based on a curve and a straight section and possibly barriers on the outside of the curve.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrs 26 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 4 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsGreat set but...Robby24 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfthere are around about 50-60 stickers in this set! Now, that is a lot! However, you get 2 awesome cars and a variety of tools to fix the cars. The podium is nice and you can place flags for different countries (for the UK, USA, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Russia and Denmark). Apart from the large amount of stickers, this is a fantastic set and my favourite Speed Champions set so far.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 56 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 4 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsCool cars, difficult stickersSupertrooper1984 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is an awsome set for kids and adults alike. The coolest part is the cars, but they should have been wider to make them more accurate. The finish/start line was great, it was cool because you could pull the tube out and the lights would drop down. The stand and the flags were sweet especially because you cold switch them out to make your race in any country. You can even attach a connector piece to it and attach it to a pole. One of my favoutrite sets so far!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 50 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 4 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsAwesome and combinableTunerguy | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfits a really cool set and i hope i can play different type of races like GT2 or F1 or Street Racers hey i think you can add more brands like FORD BUGATTI LAMBORGHINI DODGE CHEVROLET and make more type of cars like WRC or NASCAR or GT3 and Tuner cars i hope this sets and i waiting for more lego speed champions sets :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55