Pop Star Limo
Retired ProductPop Star Limo554.
Travel in pop star style with Livi’s amazing Limo!
Stretch out with Livi the pop star in her luxurious Limo. Help yourself to a drink from the mini bar while you watch TV. Look on as Livi poses for the camera on the red carpet before she meets Olivia at the interview booth to talk about her latest show. Includes 2 mini-doll figures: Livi the pop star and Olivia.
- Includes 2 mini-doll figures: Livi the pop star and Olivia
- Features a Limo, red carpet tile with barriers and an interview booth
- Limo features a mini bar and TV elements as well as opening doors and trunk
- Accessory elements include a professional camera, microphone, CD, 2 glasses, fruit bowl, cherries, sunglasses, hair decoration, show announcement board and a bag
- Enjoy travelling in luxury with Livi and Olivia
- Pose for photos on the red carpet with Livi
- Interview Livi abouther latest album
- Put Livi’s bag in the trunk and head off to her next glamorous destination
- Pop Star Limo measures over 1” (4cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
- Interview booth measures over 3” (8cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep
- almost 3 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsEverybody Needs Thisyaylegoisamazing | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfEverything was amazing when I got this set for my birthday. I built it and the instructions are easy to follow. I am a fan of Livi, so I also recommend the house and bus. I got them as well, on my birthday. The part I don't believe is that it has pretty see-through glasses!!!!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 4 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsGREAT designMieke | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!This is the girl's number one LEGO FRIENDS set. They do not play with the additional pieces just the limo. It is their favorite piece because they can put several LEGO FRIENDS into the limo at one time. This item has a very good design as it does not fall apart with almost constant use. Also they put it together themselves (ages 8 and 10) which always gives them joy. I would recommend this set for all fans of LEGO FRIENDS.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 4 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsI Love This Lego Set!Lola1980 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThis was bought for (and by!) my 6 year old daughter. She saved up her allowance for it and was so happy to march into the Lego Store and purchase this. I was really impressed that she was able to put the entire thing together by herself! She is loving the Friends collection. I am so thankful that Lego is making sets that appeal to girls!!! Here is what she had to say about it: "I really love this lego set. I have experienced these kind of Legos for one year. I loved how it has doors and wheels, this made it easier to build with. I love how the doors open so you can put your Lego girl into the car properly. That's why I love this lego set!"Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 3 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsGood value and clever designAlanFromRoc | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a good deal on another good Friends Pop Star set. The limo itself was very detailed and well designed. I'm reminded of 41100 Heartlake Private Jet. However, that had no pilot and this has no driver. I particularly liked the working trunk and 4 footrests. Two minidolls can sit down right next to each other. I also liked the 1x1 round tiles instead of 1x1 round plates since those are so common. Pearl gold instead of white wheels was also a nice touch. 1x2's under the edge of the red carpet (instead of big plates under the whole thing) was a good way to make that section wider. It would be easy to make it longer with multiple copies of the set or loose parts. As usual, minidolls don't sit down well, so I removed the tiles and had them stand in the chairs. Putting a wheelbase on its side was one of many clever design decisions. The angled backdrop was unique, especially the embedded stars. Different layers of plates were a good way to do the steps. I also liked the building around the classic camera piece. The bouquet and bouquet holder were a bit fragile together.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55