Item 1 of 5
Item 1 of 5
Item 1 of 5
Item 1 of 5
Retired ProductPolice Station4.7520.
Average rating4.7out of 5 starsFIND MORE PRODUCTS LIKE THIS
Catch the crooks breaking out of LEGO® City Police Station!
Sound the Police Station alarm! The tow truck has yanked the jail window clean off with the chain and is helping the prisoner escape! Another prisoner is making off through the roof hatch, while another has dug a secret escape route through the toilets! There’s no time to lose! Take off in the police helicopter and spot the runaways from the sky and then zoom after them in the police car and motorbike before they get away for good! Includes 7 minifigures with assorted accessories: 3 policemen, a policewoman and 3 crooks.
- Includes 7 minifigures: 3 policemen, a policewoman and 3 crooks with assorted accessories
- Features a police station with offices, control tower, rotating radar dish, a garage with opening door, lifting barrier, helipad, a roof hatch and 2 jail cells with 4 break-out windows, a toilet, bed and 2 surveillance cameras
- Vehicles include a police car, police motorbike, helicopter with 2 side compartments and a crook’s tow truck with a grappling hook
- Also includes a police dog
- Accessories include 4 handcuffs, 3 walkie talkies, 2 crowbars, a flashlight, a pair of binoculars, 2 balls and chains, 3 coffee mugs, 2 bank notes, a back pack, megaphone and a laptop
- Rip out the jail doors using the grappling hook on the crook’s truck
- Flip down the toilets for a secret escape route
- Find the hatch and make a rooftop escape
- Catch the runaway prisoners!
- Police station measures over 12” (32cm) high, 17” (45cm) wide and 6” (16cm) deep
- Police car measures over 1” (5cm) high, 4” (11cm) long, and 1” (5cm) wide
- Police helicopter measures over 3” (8cm) high, 7” (20cm) long, and 1” (5cm) wide
- Police motorbike measures over 2” (7cm) high, 2” (6cm) long, and 1” (4cm) wide
- Crook’s tow truck measures over measures over 2” (6cm) high, 4” (12cm) long, and 1” (5cm) wide
85% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.7out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2.6out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
1 of 5
- over 4 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsPlan Your Escape!uca8554 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I got this set for Christmas. It is awesome! My favorite piece is the chopper. It has been over 20 years since I’ve built a Lego chopper and this one is great. It uses a couple of “cabinet” pieces to store some police items…like a camera and a bullhorn. As others have pointed out, though, it doesn’t actually connect to the helipad…it just kind of sits there. I imagine this will lead to it falling off more than once or twice. The station itself is very cool. It is made up of three larger builds…the watch tower (which includes a cool radar/satellite dish), the jail cell tower (the cells include interesting wall drawing stickers and neat escape plans), and the office tower (with a couple of areas for processing those pesky criminals). The other vehicles are also cool. The crook truck is a bit generic but the grappling hook attached to the back of the truck is sweet! The police car and bike are also pretty standard but needed in a set like this, especially if you don’t already have them. All in all, this will make a great addition to my cityscape…which is coming along quite nicely. A few more base plates and another folding table or two and I should be in really good shape.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 4 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsThe best gift I have ever gotten for Christmas!Norbi | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonUber awesome, cool to build and even cooler to play with, thx Santa!!!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 5 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starslego city police stationlouisdh5 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe lego city police station is an excellent set (my favorite) which I would recommend to have as a starter set. The set includes 4 Elite police mini figures a police car, police motorcycle and a police helicopter! It also has three crooks and a car! The buildings include a jail with toilets which the crooks can escape through a watch tower and a office complex with camera to take pictures of robbers, seating and two computers. The set has a helicopter landing too, but the helicopter doesn't stay on the landing platform which is the only thing that I don't like about the set. As concerning about lifting the station I would put it on a cardboard, I had to learn it the hard way. I got this set and then bought other sets like a crook hideout or a portable police unit which I would recommend too. Overall I would give this set 10 out of 10 points!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 4 years agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsGreat set, lacks compatibility with other setsEddie3355 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I love this station set. There are a lot of great details and features. It's a great city starter set and I had been looking to add it to my collection for some time. Was happy with the purchase except for one thing. My only gripe is the gated entrance where the police cruiser is seen exiting on the box. Maybe this is a small gripe, but it is not compitable with some of the other police sets. I love complete set lines. I love all the fire emergency vehicles and basing them around the fire station set, where they all fit. However, with the Police Station, the only vehicles that fit through the gate are the 2 police cruisers (this set and the chase set 60042). I have the K-9 vehicle (60048) and it will not fit through the gate. I was thinking of buying the Mobile Command Trailer, but have since held off knowing it won't fit. Like i said, personal gripe, but one I thought might be obvious to make sure other vehicles in the police line would readily fit. The set itself is a great buy.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
1 of 5