Catch the crook before he gets away with the safe!
Stop the crook escaping LEGO® City with the safe, featuring a police supercar, crook's pickup truck, an opening safe with 3 banknotes, welding torch and other accessory elements. Includes 2 minifigures: a police officer and a crook.
- Includes 2 minifigures: a police officer and a crook.
- Features a police supercar, crook's pickup truck and an opening safe.
- Chase the crook's pickup with the police supercar for a fast-paced pursuit.
- Accessory elements include 2 police cones, flashlight, welding torch, crowbar and 3 banknotes.
- Police supercar measures over 1” (5cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Pickup truck measures over 2” (6cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- almost 3 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuilt for SpeedWizards5 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI would call this a high-speed pursuit, except that the pickup doesn't seem to be built for speed. If you want a patrol car, though, this is one fast, classy option! It is very sleek and speedy, and rolls well on its own. There is only room for one minifigure and his handcuffs (which are, oddly, not included) inside, though, but that's nothing new. The officer has to lean back a little in order to fit, but that makes it look sort of like a racecar, and adds to the looks. The truck is very nice, but it's a bit hard to get the inmate in without taking the windshield off, which I prefer not to do, if possible. The welding torch is really nice, and so are the crowbar and the flashlight, making this a really well-equipped truck. The safe with $300 is nice too, with its decorations. There is room for about three minifigures in the truck back. Pros: The car, the minifigs, the accessories, and the truck Cons: It should come with handcuffs, and the traffic cones feel a little bit pointless. The Minifigures: The police officer has the usual prison island guard body, and he looks very serious and forbidding. He has the usual hat too, so he's nothing special, but he goes well with the car. The crook is only found in one other set (Prison Island), so he is fairly rare. He is very snazzy, and reminds me of Al Capone. I would say that he is the boss of all the crooks. The story: I would interpret the set like this: After getting out of jail, Al CaCrook (as I call him) drives to the bank in a stolen truck. He breaks in, and goes behind a wall to break the screws that hold the safe in. Levering it out, he puts in in the back of the truck and drives off to weld it open. While doing so, he is noticed by a policeman on the look for an escaped convict, who chases him through the streets, and finally brings him down with his superior driving skill, and he sends him back to Prison Island!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 3 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsVery Cool Set!Ellis | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I really like this set alot and I like both the builds for the cop car and the pickup truck both look great and the cop car looks like like a street racer turned into a cop car and the pickup truck is very cool as well and alot better than past Lego pickups in the Lego City line I like the new cop and robber as well and I like the police caution cones that was a good add on as well. I really like this new police set and I can't wait to see what the others will look like.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 3 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsIf you like vehicles that's a great lil setAelia | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfReally good I love the set. Good way to get vehicles. 1-very easy 2- great idea about the "pick up" truck 3-the theif style is funny (look at his sweater lol)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 3 years agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsAwesomeAdkdkekkdkd | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Best small set ever, city is not the best but this set rules.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 18 minsWas this helpful?45