Item 1 of 5
Item 1 of 5
Item 1 of 5
Item 1 of 5
Mobile Police Unit
Retired ProductMobile Police Unit4.9167512.
Average rating4.9out of 5 starsFIND MORE PRODUCTS LIKE THIS
Track down the crook with the high-tech Mobile Police Unit!
Park the Mobile Police Unit, raise the satellite dish and antenna, and get ready to track down the crook! Use the high-tech control room surveillance screens to locate the crook getting away with the stash of money and chase him down. Then lock him up in the mobile jail. Just make sure he doesn’t escape while the policemen drink their coffee! Includes 3 minifigures with assorted accessories: 2 policemen and a crook.
- Includes 3 minifigures with assorted accessories: 2 policemen and a crook
- Features a Mobile Police Unit with control room, 3 surveillance screens, jail, detachable trailer with support legs, road barrier storage compartment, folding antenna and satellite dish, and a hidden city map and coffee machine!
- Accessories include a ball and chain, handcuffs, flashlight, crowbar, money note, walkie talkie, 3 coffee mugs, laptop and 2 traffic road blocks
- Detach the trailer, extend the support legs and drive away
- Open up the trailer sides to reveal the control room
- Monitor the crook from the surveillance screens
- Catch the crook and throw him in jail
- Mobile Police Unit measures over 5” (16cm) high, 11” (30cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide
100% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.9out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.8out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2.1out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
1 of 3
- about 1 month agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsCall For Back-up, Part 2 of 2!uca8554 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI added the Mobile Police Unit set to my city on the same day as the Helicopter Surveillance set. When considering price, I actually think the two sets are evenly matched. You will pay more for the bigger HS set, but the MPU is almost as cool and priced better. Both make a great addition to the police force of Legoville, USA!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 1 month agoAverage rating5out of 5 starskntlego | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAn easy set but with an amazing level of detail of the police truck. It includes everything possible, e.g. monitors, a jail, storage space, sirens, etc. Definitely recommended for those interested in the Lego City series. Also possible to add on with the whole range of police sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsThe most awesome lego experience ever!Dachshundlover | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really love the graphics and the parts to this AMAZING LEGO SET !!!!!!!Thank you for making this lego set and i will hope that there will be new LEGO CITY POLICE ADVENTURES AND SETS TO FOLLOW !Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 4 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsGreat set for police fansLeSensuel | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIf you are into Cops & Crooks, crime fighting or investigations, this set is probably for you. The set includes two police officers and a prisoner. The truck's front side is very detailed and looks very good. The back of it is less detailed, but it's as if it should. Now onto the trailer. It looks amazing and very easy to play with. The set looks really good, whether you bought it to be into a collection, or simply to play with. Lots of smalls details including multiples tv sets, a coffee machine, multiple coffee mugs and a few posters. The prisoner can escape though the back of the trailer quite easily which makes it fully functional. The build itself is pretty simple, but takes a little bit of time, you will end with a few replacing pieces that can be nice to have, including more cuffs and a few lights.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
1 of 3