Help Star-Lord grab the stolen mixtape from Nebula!
Join Star-Lord in pursuit of villain Nebula with this cool LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 76090 Mighty Micros: Star-Lord vs. Nebula set. Match Star-Lord’s Milano vehicle against Nebula’s Necrocraft, which features vehicle-bashing reinforced side armor. Star-Lord has a reversible 2-faced head and is equipped with a space blaster to help him retrieve his stolen mixtape element from Nebula. This popular superhero toy for kids includes 2 LEGO Marvel minifigures with mini legs.
- Includes Star-Lord and Nebula minifigures with mini legs.
- Star-Lord’s Mighty Micros Milano features dual rear boosters and a translucent-blue windshield.
- Nebula’s Mighty Micros Necrocraft features reinforced side armor.
- Also includes Star-Lord's space blaster and stolen mixtape element.
- Turn Star-Lord's head to show either his face or his masked face.
- Multiple Mighty Micros sets to collect, including 76089 Mighty Micros: Scarlet Spider vs. Sandman and 76091 Mighty Micros: Loki vs. Thor.
- Star-Lord’s Milano measures over 1” (3cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Nebula’s Necrocraft measures over 1” (5cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- 6 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLove this set!Jlegofan97 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: FriendI love the Micro Fighters series. You get two cool mini figures and two epic vehicles for only $10. That is a great deal in my opinion. I especially love that for this set you get a mini version of Star-Lord's ship, The Milano. The wheels are very smooth and you can even make Nebula's vehicle do a wheel-y, which is fun. Though I do enjoy the expert builds with more pieces, this was a fun and quick build that I enjoyed doing with my Dad.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 10 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixSurprisingly so much fun.Lmillard13 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI saw this series a while ago but opted against it since the mini figures were the short ones but while visiting a Lego store decided to try one out for my son. The builds were fairly simple and I think It’s such a great value! You get two little cars and two licensed characters for $10! We will definitely buy again!!!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55