Heartlake Skate Park
Retired ProductHeartlake Skate Park3.666753.
Show off some cool skating moves with Mia and her dog at the Heartlake Skate Park!
Grab your board and head to the Skate Park with Mia and her dog Charlie! Practice all the latest tricks on the half pipe and play your favorite tunes on the stereo. Grab a cold drink from the vending machine while you take a break and teach Charlie to skate on the ramp before rewarding him with a nice juicy bone. What a cool pup! At the end of an awesome session, switch Mia’s board for rollerblades so she can skate away pulling her dog on the skateboard. Includes a Mia mini-doll figure plus a dog.
- Includes a Mia mini-doll figure plus a dog
- Skate Park features a modular half pipe, sliding ramp, functioning vending machine element and a beachside pier
- Accessory elements include a skateboard, rollerblades, helmet, slalom cones, stereo, cans, coin, palm tree, camera, binoculars, bone, bucket and a leash
- Put Charlie on the skateboard and pull him along!
- Transform the half pipe to practice different moves
- Have fun with the camera as Charlie slides down the ramp
- Push the button to get a refreshing drink at the vending machine
- Half pipe measures over 1” (4cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep
- Ramp measures over 4” (12cm) wide, 1” (4cm) deep and under 1” (2cm) high
- Pier measures over 1” (4cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and under 1” (2cm) deep
- about 3 years agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsReally great set, but needs a colour schemeSoupperson | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe half pipe is very brightly colored but it's a nice build. I do find its weird there promoting graffiti on the bottom! Poor Charlie has to skate up the hole pipe just for a sniff off the bone on display. The bottom of the cones are quite nice being transparent and all. I love how they didn't make the cones pink! The vending machine is a lovely looking build and I was shocked to see how it works. Play features are becoming more plentiful in mini-doll themes and I'm happy to see that development. The skateboard has a nice sticker. The way they attached the rope is; you attach the rope before you clip in the wheels. I'm not sure why the peer was included, you think they would make two different sets but oh well. I like the coconut tree construction and its skateboarding sign. I like the build of the peer too, it's nice and simple but effective. The only thing I don't like is the colors. Not because there bright because there's too many. I think the peer would've worked much better in just tan and lavender. I'm not sure what the other part is because I don't skateboard :P Whatever it is it looks nice, but like the peer it has too many colors. The ramp should be completely Iight stone grey, not orange and medium lavender mixed in! The orange bench should provide enough colour. The boom box to the side has a nice construction, we finally get the medium azure 90's-2000's phone in a cheap set! The bar to the side is a nice place to do tricks. Mia's helment in this colour is new. Unfortunately it's not a new mould and is simply the horse riding helmet in a new colour. I wish they used the minifigure helmet and added the ponytail on to it, but oh well. Her face, torso, legs and camera are nothing new. I do like the outfit combination, its very tomboyish (like Mia) with just the right girliness. It would've been nice to see a new top or trouser colour just because these pieces have become so common. Charlie is here too! Now that they've introduced Cookie, a much better looking Dalmatian I'm surprised they kept Charlie. Oh well you can see the spots on his hind legs in the first picture. I love the design of this thing and I'm glad to see more "tom boy" Friends sets, but it needs a colour scheme! I aploud them for not using pink but throwing lavender and bright orange everywhere isn't any better. I would've been fine with Mia having pink/lavender skates and the orange in the set being lavender, if it meant the set would have a subdued colour scheme. The vending machine is amazing! It's super fun to play with! I wish another character was included instead of Charlie, it's not safe for children to learn about taking their dogs skateboarding! The price is fine for what you get. You should definitely get this set if it goes on sale, I'm not sure if you should otherwise.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- almost 3 years agoAverage rating2out of 5 starsnot happy with this setKALan | 55-64Purchased for: Granddaughtervending does not work, can not get drinks out many pieces not usable and not needed!!!26 July 2016Haley - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesWe're really sorry to hear you're having trouble getting the cans out of the vending machine! The vending machine mechanism is really neat - you can insert a coin into the coin slot, press the bottom brick to dispense a can, and use the brick on the back of the machine to launch the can out of the machine! If you're having trouble getting the cans out of the vending machine it could be a building error. Make sure the pieces are flush with each other so that the cans don't get caught on the edges of any bricks. I hope this helps quench Mia's thirst!Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25
- over 2 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsDoggy Skate Dare DevilVelvetmoss | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterOh my goodness we have a DareDevil Skate Doggy In the House! My daughter has her doggy Skate ALL over that skatepark, ALL over the house, and ALL over ME! LOL My funny kid. This set is totally rad! She adores fingerboards anyway and now it's even BETTER because it's Lego and it's got a DOGGY onboard. Too Cool! Happy GirlPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55