Available nowGray Baseplate4.1034529.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Add another useful piece to your LEGO® collection with this Gray Baseplate!
- VIP Points
- 14VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Whether you’re creating a street scene, castle, or something of your own imagination, this gray-colored 48x48-stud baseplate is the perfect starting point for building, displaying, and playing with your LEGO® creations.
- Measures 48x48 studs or 15'' (38cm) x 15'' (38cm)
- A great supplement to any LEGO® collection!
- 7 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixExcelent and Usefull PieceBeirao1966 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought the Gray Baseplate Lego for its size, which I understood to be suitable for putting on my Lego Speed Champions. I'm 5 at the moment. They did very well! There is enough room for 3 Lego Speed Champions. Good build quality. I recommend.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 14 days agorating.prefix1rating.postfixSuper-Flimsy!MamaWolf56 | 55-64I bought four of these for my daughter for all her Friends sets (She has 59!). But she no sooner took them out of the package and they began to warp and curl up. They will not lay flat unless she builds a rather heavy element on them. I've designed a couple architectural models, but I'm afraid to buy this baseplate for fear it will do the same, even though it is the size I need. Hey Lego, for the price, how about making the plates heavier? Legos aren't just for kids anymore, and I'd like to get my money's worth. Thanks!10 January 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear you had some trouble with the baseplate. It shouldn't be curling like that - any chance it got close to a radiator or other heat source? Our Customer Service team would be happy to help out. You can get in touch at LEGO.com/Service.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15
- 23 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat for display!Tozz | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI collect minifigures and putting them on a shelf wasn't an option. I took a photo frame from Ikea and sticked the base plate with double-sided tape. So I can easily use the plate later for another project.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 5 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGood if you need itkmw66 | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI collect the Lego mini-figures. Bought a baseplate (grey) to have them in one group. Putting them along the edge was acceptable for most of them, but there were many that did not fit as easily as others, hard to put some of them on the plate because their accessories would become undone from the figure easily. I did display them in ice cube trays until I got to many, and another way was putting them on rulers and then sticking the ruler to the closet and door frame which was cute until I got to many and ran out of frame space. The base is a good place but not perfect.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45