Flying Fox: Batmobile Airlift Attack
Available nowFlying Fox: Batmobile Airlift Attack3.6923513.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Unleash the Batmobile from The Flying Fox!
- VIP Points
- 124VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Team up with the Justice League against Steppenwolf™ and the Parademons to claim the precious Mother Box, in this exciting LEGO® DC Comics Super Heroes Flying Fox: Batmobile Airlift Attack set. The Flying Fox features a 2-minifigure cockpit with a lift-off canopy, 2 spring-loaded shooters, 2 stud shooters and space inside for the Batmobile with an opening cockpit, 3 stud shooters and adjustable wings. Includes 6 minifigures with weapons—including Cyborg’s attachable stud-shooting arm—plus a Steppenwolf big figure.
- Includes 6 minifigures: Cyborg™, Batman™, Wonder Woman™, Superman™ and 2 Parademons, plus a Steppenwolf™ big figure.
- The Flying Fox features a dual minifigure cockpit with lift-off canopy and translucent-red windshield, 2 spring-loaded shooters, 2 stud shooters, ramp to drive the Batmobile inside, and 2 rear boosters with translucent-orange elements.
- The Batmobile features an opening minifigure cockpit, 3 stud shooters and adjustable front and rear wings.
- Also includes the Mother Box.
- Weapons include Cyborg’s attachable stud-shooting arm, Batman’s Batarang and grappling gun, Wonder Woman’s sword, the Parademons’ handheld stud shooters and Steppenwolf’s axe.
- Accessory elements include Wonder Woman’s shield and the Parademons’ foil wings.
- The Flying Fox measures over 5” (13cm) high, 13” (34cm) long and14” (37cm) wide.
- Batmobile measures over 1” (5cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Mother Box measures under 1” (1.6cm) high and 1” (1.6cm) square.
- 10 days agorating.prefix2rating.postfixKind of disappointedMrInk | 25-34Purchased for: SelfThis set had such potential to be a great Justice League set but it dropped the ball. Don't get me wrong it's a decent set and is pretty cool. with that being said the set itself is a big let down, from the poorly executed steppenwolf to the Fox itself not having a front or back to the loading bay instead there's just a...Level of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 25 minsWas this helpful?25
- 9 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThis thing is MASSIVEAppleTStudios | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was surprised to see the score for this set to be so low. I don't think people quite realize just how large this ship is. I mean, you get a Batmobile and a ship that carries it... it's huge. I love how sturdy the build is, really gives the ship a nice "swoosh" factor. My only negative criticism is the fact that the area where the Batmobile is, is not an interior for the minifigures to be stored as well. I feel like there should be some kind of door mechanism that lowers into a ramp. It seems like the beginnings of this are here, with the pieces that prevent the Batmobile from falling out during play. With that said, the ship can be EASILY modified to fit this criteria. In fact, I will be using the Pick-A-Brick section on this site to build an interior for the ship. Is it worth the price? Well, it may be something to pick up on a sale down the road. But, I am extremely satisfied with this purchase!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 27 days agorating.prefix2rating.postfixSlightly disappointedDefaced | 35-44The mini figures are the highlight of this set, but that's still hard to spend $130 just for that. The Flying Fox was a fun build, I just wish they would have added more features like closing doors or a rising ramp to close off the ends. The interior was lacking with any detail, 4 stickers (2 sets)...Level of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrsWas this helpful?25
- about 1 month agorating.prefix3rating.postfixFun setJCJC | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA pretty nice set. Amazed by how lego managed to put batmobile inside flying fox, but I am disappointed that the is no doors to cover the flying fox; it looks empty when you do not have batmobile inside it. Minifigs are decent, I like the new designs of cyborg and batman, printings on the figure is a bit lazy though; there are no printings on the side legs, batman's side legs should be in grey instead of black...) This set is a bit pricey, but I strongly recommend this set to DC and batman fans, upgraded batmobile and batman tech suit minifig are something you would like to put into your...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35