First Order Snowspeeder™
Retired ProductFirst Order Snowspeeder™4.4583524.
Send in the rapid response First Order Snowspeeder™!
Call in weaponized support with the First Order Snowspeeder™! With a crew of three, this rapid response vehicle features a forward storage compartment, fixed stud shooter in the cockpit, two rapid-fire stud shooters built into the engines and transparent wheels hidden out of site for a true ‘hover’ look. Now you can recreate your own great scenes from Star Wars™: The Force Awakens. Includes 3 minifigures with assorted weapons: 2 First Order Snowtroopers and a First Order Snowtrooper Officer.
- Includes 3 minifigures with assorted weapons: 2 First Order Snowtroopers and a First Order Snowtrooper Officer
- Features storage compartment, cockpit-mounted stud shooter, rapid-fire shooters and hidden wheels
- Weapons include 2 blasters and a modified blaster
- Man the stud shooter and get ready to fire!
- Looks like it really hovers!
- Rotate the engines and fire the rapid-fire stud shooters
- Recreate fantastic scenes from Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- The perfect addition to anyLEGO® Star Wars collection
- Collect 75102 Poe's X-Wing Fighter for even more intense ice-planet battle action!
- Measures over 3” (10cm) high, 8” (22cm) long and 6” (16cm) wide
- almost 4 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsGreat SetErbear | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe set is a great addition to my collection. The minifigures are great and the set is worth the money. There is room on board the speeder for about 5 figures (with the ammo boxes). Everything is a pro except one thing. Lego seems to have shrunk the stud on the minifigures' heads so the helmet doesn't stay on very well. This could be a problem if the other first order sets are like this because the helmets I've seen look amazing. Other than that it is a great buy and worth the money.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 3 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsCooler than I expectedBearsaysrelax | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this kit in a whim because it was in the price point I wanted to spend that day. It ended up being a neater kit than I expected. I really love the rotating cannons on the side! I'm losing little green bricks all the time and it's awesome. It wasn't difficult, but it was entertaining, and I built it in the time it took me to watch Return of the Jedi.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 3 years agoAverage rating4out of 5 stars"It's the First Order."BrianG2402 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a Christmas gift my parents got for me. I know for a fact they got it on sale for only $33, which is a great price. Overall I would say get this set if it's on sale. My main problem with this set is... the vehicle barely appeared in the movie at all. I know it was in a deleted scene, and if the extended edition (or deleted scenes) are released, this set will be more... wanted, I guess. Another problem with this set is that there are no main characters, and since the movie is very character-driven, I find this odd. Another problem, the final vehicle is small for the price, as well as bigger than it needs to be, so this is a very odd and bothersome combination. However, it is extremely detailed, and has wonderful playability to make up for this. I had a fun time playing with this, and I'm a teenager! The 6-stud-shooters are cool, but a little over-the-top, but I can see kids having a lot of fun firing those (and an even funner time finding the studs they lose xD). The clear wheels are awesome, hard to see, and is a great feature! The vehicle is very accurate but is (again) bigger than it should be. Lastly, the minifigures are pretty sweet. The commander is nice, and they are all extremely detailed and accurate. Overall, I would say get this set, but only of it's on sale, like me. I just feel like this could have been a $30 set, and therefore smaller. I can't wait to see the deleted scene with the Snowspeeder chase! :DPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 starsBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- almost 4 years agoAverage rating3out of 5 starsNot LEGO's Fault.Gjallarhorns | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is well designed and is an impressive brick-built representation of the vehicle we see on screen. The issue here is that the on-screen model made by Disney is not all that lovely to begin with. The LEGO group did a great job of making this vehicle as accurate as possible to the original material as well as integrating play features that don't necessarily detract from the overall aesthetic of the thing. This is truly commendable. The minifigures included are fascinating to say the least. I am having trouble getting used to the new snowtrooper look as I was such a fan of the original design. Regardless of overall design, the printing on these figures is phenomenal. I especially love the inclusion of the symbols on the chest plate taken from Ralph McQuarrie concept art. PROS: -Accurate to source material -Highly detailed minifigures -Great price CONS: -Not a fun build -While the price-per-piece is good, the set itself is very compact making the final product seem small for the price and thus underwhelming. -lots of stickers -overuse of stud-shooters CONCLUSION: LEGO did a great job depicting the source material and added play features that didn't ruin the set. The play features are pretty average and stud-shooters are being abused a bit. It isn't a must have unfortunately but it is not the fault of the LEGO group.14 October 2015Allison Licensed Product Specialist , Consumer ServicesThank you for your review. Our team really do try to duplicate vehicles and scenes from this very iconic movie series and brand. We understand that we have very passionate fans like yourself who will let us know how they feel about the sets. We also know that our fans will give us the feedback that we can use for future sets and how we can improve our builds and models. We thank you again for your honest review and your comments will be passed along to our design team. Hearing what our fans have to say only makes us a better company.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35