Save the lighthouse and rescue the keeper with the Fire Boat!
Put out the lighthouse fire with the LEGO® City Fire Boat, featuring a movable crane arm, stud-shooting water cannon that can knock down the flames, plus a dinghy, firefighting gear, kitchen, medical station and lighthouse jetty. Includes 5 minifigures: the Captain, 2 male firefighters, a female firefighter and the lighthouse keeper.
- Includes 5 minifigures: the Captain, 2 male firefighters, a female firefighter and the lighthouse keeper.
- Features a Fire Boat and a lighthouse.
- Fire Boat features a detailed bridge, searchlights, kitchen, medical station and special stud-shooting water cannon with a maneuverable water cannon crane arm.
- Lighthouse features a small pier and shack.
- Position the Fire Boat to fight the lighthouse fire.
- Launch the dinghy to rescue the lighthouse keeper.
- Shoot the water elements with thespecial stud-shooting cannon to put out the fire.
- Accessory elements include flames, 2 fire extinguishers, mugs, glass, pan, stretcher, water elements, water element storage, wrench, axe, walkie-talkie and a first aid kit.
- Fire Boat measures over 11” (30cm) high, 12” (32cm) long and 6” (16cm) wide.
- Lighthouse (with pier and shack) measures over 6” (17cm) high, 6” (15cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- Dinghy measures over 3” (9cm) long, 1” (5cm) wide and under 1” (2cm) high.
- 8 months agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsSparky9678 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis set has quite a lot of features such as the two firing water cannons and hidden cabin for the crew. The cabin below is a little low and the mini figures are unable to stand up when the control bridge is in place, however this is only a minor detail and does not effect overall play with the product. The boat hull is the same as the Deep Sea model and is quite large which really makes the set look impressive. The boat floats well in water and still maintains its functionality when in the water. The set is a little overpriced but the overall play experience is good.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 7 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsreally floatingJunhyuk | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonIt was cool and my son really likes it. The lighthouse is also good. Additionally it seems to float really.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55