Get inspired with Emma at her favorite Art Café!
- VIP Points
LEGO® Friends 41336 Emma’s Art Café is where the people of Heartlake City meet up and get creative over a bite to eat. The iconic design of this fun toy features a giant panini on the roof, while inside is a panini machine, coffee machine, seating area and cash register. There's also an outside art area that is hinged so it can be moved around, and a bench full of paints for the resident graffiti artist. Includes 2 mini-doll figures.
- Includes Emma and Prankzy mini-doll figures.
- Features a café with hinged art area, panini machine, coffee machine, cash register, seating area, opening shutters, artwork, price list and a bench outside.
- Accessory elements include paint bottles, spray paint bottle, palette, paintbrush, cake, cupcakes, paninis, ‘I love Heartlake City' mug, bill and a coin.
- Head to the Art Café and see Prankzy's graffiti masterpiece on the wall outside.
- Toast a panini in the machine and check the price list before paying at the cash register with this fun toy.
- Enjoy coffee and cake with Emma as she thinks about new ideas for her latest art project.
- Art Café measures over 6” (16cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 7” (19cm) deep.
- 3 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixIs greatPpricy | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI have a lot a fun with my daughter is my first time doing something with LEGOPlay Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 17 days agorating.prefix3rating.postfixFun Pieces; Simple DesignPurpleFish | 35-44I have mixed feelings about this set. This was bought for my daughter's birthday, and she was really happy upon opening it. Emma is her favorite character and she loves baking - so this set fit her well. There are several unique pieces to this, such as the rainbow cake, which my daughter enjoyed. Plus, she said she thought the swinging outdoor dining area was a nice touch. But there are also several things I find lacking on this set. There isn't much space for the minidolls to actually eat, besides one table on the side. I would've liked to see more tables, to make the building feel like a cafe. Also, the design of the exterior is two walls with a door on the corner - really basic. I feel like the build could've been more challenging by changing up the design of the exterior. But otherwise, my daughter still loved all the pretty, unique pieces. This set is lacking on play value, though, because you can't play out a cafe scene with only 1 interior table. I would recommend this set if you're buying just for the pieces, but if you're looking for something that has a lot of great play value, then I suggest looking for something else.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixIt had a moment or 2 of bad instructions....kjd731 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildNow I am an experienced lego builder and have been for years. Having this only been my 2nd or 3rd Lego Friends kit build I found this one to have a glitch or 2 in the instructions in placing some of the base angled bricks which I was able to correct later on. It had plenty of detail, great and easy to place decals and my niece loved helping me build it and playing with it. This kit would be PERFECT if they corrected the few glitches in the instructions and it were $10 less.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix2rating.postfixnot greatdaisy2125 | 35-44I recently purchased this, and I'm not thrilled I think the structure of the cafe is very poor. It includes little to no space for more food and treats and I think it's not a set you are able to add to. Many Lego builders like to add some of their existing pieces such as more tables, storage or anything to customize it and in this set there is very little room to grow, which I personally don't like. It has the kitchen/cooking space spread out through the whole cafe which is inconvenient if you wanted more than the one table included. Overall this is set isn't bad but I would definitely recommend getting the cupcake cafe instead, it is a much cuter set with more to offer as far as creativity wise.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?25