LEGO® City Playmat
Available nowLEGO® City Playmat2.552.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Lay out your city in fun new ways!
- VIP Points
- 24VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Play out fun LEGO® City scenes with this versatile playmat set. Use LEGO bricks to put the playmat together and use it to display all your LEGO City models. The double-sided pieces mean you can create a different setting every time, and it comes with 10 small play starters to get the building going.
- Features 5 laminated, double-sided, cardboard playmat pieces with LEGO® City scenery.
- Build and display your LEGO® City models.
- Combines with the 40170 LEGO® City Build My City Accessory Set for even more fun!
- Each playmat piece measures over 9” (25cm) square.
- 22 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixbrilliant idea, overpricedlegoskiguy | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I think that a lego playmat is a great idea, so 5 for play experience, but $25 is a lot for five cardboard pieces that I could make with paper and markers.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 2 days agorating.prefix1rating.postfixIt’s made of cardboardVhtfhotwheelslego | 35-44Purchased for: SonPurchased this set from a local shop Bricksworld (SGD$ 43.41) and was being informed that the base plate are made of plastic and I assumed it’s the same ABS LEGO material but it turned out to be cardboard. I have 5 cats at home and the base plates will be gone in no time. Secondly base plates will be often thrown around and this will not last like all other LEGO sets.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixWas this helpful?15