Track down the Hydra troops in the Avengers 4x4!
Join Thor and Hawkeye as they chase the Hydra henchman through the Sokovia winter forest! Place Hawkeye in the cockpit of the awesome Avengers 4x4 vehicle and accelerate away. When you have the Hydra offroader in your sights, fire the flick missiles from the rotating turret and swerve away from the offroader’s powerful stud shooter. Then launch Thor on his Super Jumper and disable the stud shooter with one perfectly aimed jump! Includes 3 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories: Thor,Hawkeye and Hydra henchman.
- Includes 3 minifigures with assorted weapons: Thor, Hawkeye and Hydra henchman
- Avengers 4x4 features a cockpit, walkie-talkie holder, removable roof and a rotating turret with 2 flick missiles
- Hydra offroader features a cockpit with opening roll cage, aerial and a stud shooter
- Weapons include Thor’s hammer and Hawkeye’s bow
- Accessories include Thor’s Super Jumper and a walkie-talkie
- Place Hawkeye in the Avengers 4x4 cockpit
- Fire the flick missiles at the Hydra offroader fromthe rotating turret
- Evade the offroader’s stud shooter
- Take down the stud shooter with a perfectly aimed super jump!
- Avengers 4x4 measures over 3” (9cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide
- Hydra offroader measures over 4” (11cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide
- 6 months agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsAvengers Hydra Showdown 76030TheBuildMaster | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAvenger Hydra Showdown, to me this set wasn't the one i was particularly wanted to buy, but seeing is that i am collecting all of them i picked this one up, and to my surprise (despite my belief that it might not come out to well) this set is my favorite out of all the avengers set so far. Hawkeye: I believe LEGO is proving to get better and better, this Hawkeye is much more detailed outfit wise than the Avengers Hawkeye. Thor: this one is a very nice figure and it looks much better than the Avengers Assemble and the Avengers Thor. the face is much better and so is the the chest of the figure Hydra Henchman: the Henchman came out really nice and i think LEGO used a very good choice of hair for the firgure. Hydra offroader: this came out well built, i like it how LEGO made a head rest for the Hydra Henchman, and the breakable piece is a very nice touch to it. Avengers 4x4: This was Fantastic, it had so much detail in it and i just loved it and the rotating flick missile turret, this was to me the best part of the entire set. however a few things came out not as good as i would have wanted it: In the movies Hawkeye's bow is a recurve bow and in this set it is a compound bow, and just like the Hulkbuster Smash coming with a Super Jumper i really don't like it, it was a cool idea, but it is tricky to aim perfectly at what you are aiming at and it is hard to use. Anyways this set came out better than i expected, i really recommend this set to anyone a fan of the movies.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 4 years agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsA SUV and a Go-Cart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!StencilBoy | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI just got this set last night and boy was it great! The price for piece count is amazing! Well first we should start with the Minifigures. Hawkeye: He has a great torso that really looks like his movie version and the detail continues down onto his legs, his uniform has a few wrinkles and folds in it so it really looks lifelike. The tossled-ness continues with this great spiky that was also used with Nightwing who is another great figure. This is great step up from the 2012 Avengers minifigure: 10/10 Hydra Henchman: He has a nice combat suit underneath his Chitari armour and you can see some little bits of camo decoration on the sides, the armour looks exactly like the chitari soldier's from the Quinjet and you can see exactly which pieces were taken from the armour. The head is double sided and it features the ski goggles and mouth that LEGO shows and a very cool mask and covers the face and has incredible detail.( this face looks very close to the picture of HYDRA agents from AoU) I would of only liked some leg detailing. The Henchman also comes in The Hydra Fortress Smash: 8/10 Last and certainly least, The Not-so-mighty Thor: When I got Thor, I felt so let down, he was almost exactly the same minifigure! It looks like the only thing LEGO did was add more armour to the Avengers movie version. Again ,LEGO missed a chance to do some epic leg printing! Though the new cape does bring back some of his value as it isn't one of those papery ones: 6.5/10 Now onto the build. The SUV!!!!: I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A SUV FOR SO LONG, I missed my chance with I think the 2010 City one and I have been craving one ever since. Many have complained about the openness of the SUV but I think it adds to the action.It is really hard to bend mini figures out the sides of cars without opening the side door and by eliminating them it makes it so much more playable. The build is quite simple with a few WOW moments, like when I saw how they used the terrace piece to hold the four clear studs. The back of the SUV is great storage and I could store most of the Avengers' weapons back there or an lying down minifigure: 10/10 The Hydra Go-Cart: This is a very simple build with some very simple good-looking techniques. It has side building on the side of the Go-Cart(Actually you know it's more of a dune buggy but the set scene takes place on a snowy mountain so i'm calling it a Go-Cart) and a very nice head rest for the driver. The canopy rails continue onto the back with a male function element. The design of the main Go-Cart is similar to that of the Go-Cart from the helicopter transporter from 2014. The canon consists of a stud shooter brick and some nice trans-blue elements. The headlights make good use of a small black lightsaber blade which I am happy there is a extra of. The feature that holds in place the loose cannon(ha-ha) also holds in the canopy rails so you must let the cannon stay loose as you open the canopy to insert you minifigure, nothing major just an observation. If you feel that you don't like the loose cannon feature then you can substitute your red pin for a blue one instead: 9/10 The playability is one of the best in a while for a $20 set. Again the price per piece is simply fantastic. I hope this review helps and happy building.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 4 years agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsGreat vehicles!ZmanZ43 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is a great buy for people who are new to Lego Marvel. The set comes with one Avengers vehicle and one Hydra vehicle, so the sides are evenly matched. The set also includes Hawkeye and Thor, and a Hydra soldier for them to fight against. Hawkeye's minifigure looks so much better than the one for the first Avengers movie. Thor is great, although his hair should probably be light brown like his beard. The Hydra is also really great, but I think he should have a gun with him. Anyway, on to the vehicles. The Avengers truck is awesome. It is super easy to assemble and I like how easy it is to put a minifigure in or out of it. The rotating top with the flick missiles is very clever. The back of the truck can be used to store extra weapons or even the captured Hydra soldier!! I am really impressed by this vehicle. The Hydra dune buggy is a little harder to build but still really easy. I love the raising hatch on the front as well as the top cannon that can come loose if Thor breaks it with his hammer. One thing I will warn you not to use is the super jumper. It is almost impossible to get minifigures off of it. I tried it once and almost broke my Thor minifigure trying to get him off. The super jumper doesn't even work that well! So I'm just warning you, NEVER use the super jumper. Overall, this set is great. There are just a few minor adjustments that would make it perfect. I would greatly recommend this set to any Lego Marvel fan and especially to those who are looking for a set to start their Lego Marvel collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 3 months agoAverage rating3out of 5 starsHydra Showdowncbow | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen i first saw this set, I thought it was amazing! There is a go-cart style car, and a avengers car. When I got it and built it though, I was a little suprised. The part on top of hydra's soldier's car can easily come off. Later I saw that it was for thor to destroy. Also, the super jumpers are really hard to use, and The Avengers car and hawkeye are amazing!!!3 June 2015Allison Licensed Product Specialist , Consumer ServicesThank you for your comments. We always want our fans to be able to play in the sets that is why we make some of our components are easily removable. This also helps with the reenacting your favorite scenes in the movie. We will pass your comments along to our design team about the set and our newest element the Super Jumper.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35