Defend the Ninja temple from Morro Dragon attack!
Danger – Morro has possessed the Green Ninja! Now he is swooping to attack the Tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master on his mighty dragon and capture the Realm Crystal. Team up with Kai and Jay on their Ninja jet boards to intercept the ferocious beast as the Evil Green Ninja steers it towards the tomb’s entrance with the Ghost chain. Evade the dragon’s snapping jaws and the food-munching Skreemers as they try to turn the Ninja heroes into ghosts. Use the Aeroblades and all your Ninja skills to stop these ghoulish invaders stealing the Realm Crystal! Includes 6 minifigures with assorted weapon and accessory elements: Kai, Jay, Evil Green Ninja, Chain Master Wrayth, Ghost Warrior Cowler and Ghost Warrior Yokai.
- Includes 6 minifigures with assorted weapon and accessory elements: Kai, Jay, Evil Green Ninja, Chain Master Wrayth, Ghost Warrior Cowler and Ghost Warrior Yokai
- Morro Dragon features a saddle with steering Ghost chain, posable head with opening jaws, huge posable fabric wings, posable legs and tail, and sharp talons
- Tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master features a grand entrance, the Realm Crystal element, 2 Aeroblades, 2 Katanas, weapon storage with assorted elements: 2 golden spears, 2 golden flags and 2 torches with translucent flame details
- Includes 2 Ninja jet boards with adjustable wings and Ninja sword details
- Also includes 2 Skreemers (attachable to minifigures) with banana, sausage, dynamite and axe elements
- Weapon elements include 2 Golden Katanas and 2 Deepstone Katanas (for Kai and Jay), Evil Green Ninja’s Ninja Staff, Wrayth’s Ghost Master Blade on a chain, Yokai’s double-bladed spear and Cowler’s ghost spear
- Accessory elements include Deepstone armor forKai and Jay
- Cowler and Yokai minifigures feature transparent ghost legs
- Pose the head, wings, legs and tail of the mighty Morro Dragon
- Fend off the food-munching Skreemer!
- Fight back with Kai and Jay on their jet boards
- Stop the Evil Green Ninja stealing the Realm Crystal from the tomb!
- Recreate your favorite scenes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show
- Morro Dragon measures over 5” (15cm) high, 20” (53cm) long and 10” (27cm) wide
- Tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master measures over 3” (9cm) high, 7” (18cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep
- Ninja jet boards each measure over 3” (9cm) long, 2” (6cm) wide and under 1” (1cm) high
- 7 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsAttack Of The Morro Dragon!TitaniumSkylor2015 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is one of the best ninjago sets in history! The set is actually very large and Evil Green Ninja looks small on the dragon or (especially) beside it. I love the use of all the spring green pieces-they are put to the best use on the sides of the dragon which make it look like it's twisting and turning through the air. My only problem with the dragon was that the wings didn't have as much articulation because the ball joint socket and the ratcheted joint socket (for the legs) were right on top of each other. I also wished that there were glow in the dark pieces on the dragon but there are some glow in the dark cones on Cowler and Yokai's weapons and some glow in the dark studs on the First Spinjitzu Master's tomb. I love the little jet board assemblies for Kai and Jay and their aeroblades. The weapons for the ghosts are decent-Evil Green Ninja's weapon is very basic, Wrayth's weapon is really nice, Cowler's weapon is basic but glows, and Yokai's weapon is basic, a little large, but also glows. I also love the new skreemers. Overall, this set is awesome-DEFINETLY BUY IT!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 3 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsMorro Drago ReviewBurgerB | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a very cool set. It's a lot bigger than it looks and takes up a lot of space. The shrine part is very detailed but somewhat loose when assembled. The dragon is extremely detailed and has a lot of moveable parts. I like the details on the head and the shape of the body. It comes with six minifigures and two Skreemers. The ninja are cool, but the sword holders on the shoulder pads are difficult to put a sword into. The hover boards are nice vehicles for the ninja. The ghost minifigures are cool and I really like the new leg piece and green blade attached to the chain. On both ghosts with swords the sword holders are very loose and the sword on the right side falls out very easily. Once again, this is a very nice set.Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 24 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsGreat looking ninjago setKarlov381 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe dragon itself looks amazing! and I like how many minifigures were included. The price per piece was a bit too much, but I think it was worth it in the end. Building the set was a blast (especially bag 3) but the wings were a little difficult to attach. If you get lego sets to display this is a must buy but if you buy them to play with, it wouldn't be the best set for you due to the lack of play features on the dragon.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 2 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsW.O.Wcaptainflash44 | 14-18JUST AMAZING....... I got this for christmas 2015 and it is 100% amazing!!! I live the little boards and the small temple and six figures "not including the screamers" is a great number! Also the price was perfect for 680 bricks, and the dragon is amazing, and huge!!! T.H.I.S WAS AWESOME!!!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 50 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55