Play in the snow with Anna and Elsa at the ice palace!
Play in a magical winter playground with LEGO® Juniors Disney Frozen´s Anna and Elsa, featuring an Easy to Build ice palace with slide, bench and table, ramp for skiing, rotating fountain, snowball-firing catapult and an opening treasure chest with hidden ice crystals. LEGO Juniors is an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 4-7. Includes two mini-doll figures and a polar bear cub.
- Includes Anna and Elsa mini-doll figures and a polar bear cub.
- Features an ice palace with two levels, a slide, treasure chest, snowball catapult and a rotating fountain.
- Fill the catapult and launch the snowballs into the air.
- Slide down the ice slide with the polar bear cub to the frozen playground below.
- Cozy up on the bench with a hot drink after some snowy fun.
- Accessory elements include a pair of skis, ice skates, polar bear cookies, two cups and a bottle, two ice crystals and two snowballs.
- This Easy to Build model with bigger pieces and simple instructions gets kids building and playing quickly.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 4-7.
- Ice palace measures over 7” (18cm) high, 7” (20cm) wide and 5” (15cm) deep.
- 4 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMy Daughter 1st Junior Lego experienceToSaraiva | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI bought this lego set for my little girl. She has 3 and half years and it was her first lego Junior experience. The Theme for her is what she Loves the most (Frozen Theme) she was just sad for missing the Olaf. About the building process, i show her from the lego instructions the pieces and she get them from the ground, then i ask her where to put it, she looks at the picture and put them on the right place but sometimes she needed my help to use a bit more strengh so the pieces dont fall off. Overal i think it was a Really Fun set to her and she Loved it since it was her first Junior set coming from Lego Duplo. I really Enjoy to help her with it. Its not yet the easiest set for her because she doesn t has the strong to keep all the pieces in place but more sets will came to her to keep trying. Thanks Lego for this Lego set. I really hoped there were more from Frozen in this age range.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGreat set to get my little girl excited about Legomhovius | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI bought this set for my daughter (5 years old next month) with the hope that she will really start to love Lego. My son is a Lego fanatic and plays with it everyday. I love that this particular set came with both Elsa and Anna! She has already plunked her set beside my son and has added to this playground.. which is the idea! We built it together, she definitely needed my help because some of the pieces are tricky to get together but the practise is great for her coordination skills. Great set for a good price. Thanks Lego!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGood value setaliyabe | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy daughter really liked this set. It was easy to build but it provided a good playing experience. She likes Frozen, so she was excited to get Elsa and Anna mini-dolls. It looked very good once she finished building it.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixWas this helpful?55