2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon and 1970 Dodge Charger R/T
Coming Soon on 1 January 20192018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon and 1970 Dodge Charger R/T551.
Build and race the 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon and 1970 Dodge Charger R/T!
- VIP Points
- 39VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Enjoy a thrilling building and drag racing experience for kids and adults with this awesome LEGO® Speed Champions 75893 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon and 1970 Dodge Charger R/T toy car playset! The Dodge Challenger features 2 sets of wheel rims, authentic design details and decorative stickers while the cool LEGO version of the Dodge Charger, an iconic American muscle car, has a removable supercharger and alternate engine cover. Get the car racing action going with a buildable Christmas tree start light, plus a race marshal with a checkered flag and 2 driver minifigures.
- Includes 3 minifigures: a Challenger driver, Charger driver and a race marshal.
- The race-ready, buildable 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon features a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield, wheels with rubber tires, 2 sets of rims, rear spoiler, dual exhaust, and authentic design details and decorative stickers.
- The muscular, buildable 1970 Dodge Charger R/T features a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield, wheels with rubber tires, removable supercharger and alternate engine cover, translucent light-style elements, and authentic design details and decorative stickers.
- Remove the windshields to place a minifigure in each car.
- This toy car set includes a buildable, lever-operated Christmas tree start light with translucent light-style elements.
- Slide the lever down to flip up the start lights and begin the race.
- Accessory elements include the Dodge Challenger driver's and Dodge Charger driver's helmets, and the race marshal's cap and checkered flag.
- 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- 1970 Dodge Charger R/T muscle car measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Christmas tree start light measures over 4” (11cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- about 8 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA drag race thats worth your time (and money!!)PawanNRanga | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set, by far, is one of my favorite Speed Champion sets! With two of Dodge's iconic cars set to battle at a drag race, it sure is as exciting as it sounds!! The build of both cars is quite easy. There are minimal stickers and are easy to apply. I always recommend using the Brick Separator to apply the stickers as you do not end up leaving finger prints all over. The lights setup is really amazing and has some play to it as well! This set is a perfect candidate to be motorized! It would make...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55