The Bat-Dune Buggy
Retired ProductThe Bat-Dune Buggy453.
Earn Double VIP Points on every purchase, limited time only!
Bring down Captain Boomerang™ with Batman’s Bat-Dune Buggy!
Glide over bumps in the Gotham City streets and face off against Captain Boomerang™ with THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE: The Bat-Dune Buggy, a cool Batman™ car featuring a minifigure cockpit with an opening cage for Batman, rear-wheel suspension and 2 stud shooters. This LEGO Batman car toy also includes 2 LEGO minifigures, each equipped with Batarangs and boomerangs to boost the role-play battle fun.
- Includes 2 LEGO® minifigures: Batman™ and Captain Boomerang™.
- THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE Bat-Dune Buggy features a minifigure cockpit with an opening cage, rear-wheel suspension, 2 stud shooters and translucent-yellow light-style elements.
- Weapons include Batman's 2 Batarangs and Captain Boomerang's 2 boomerangs.
- Measures over 2” (7cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- 5 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixNeat new BatbuggyDefaced | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Fun little one-off vehicle build and I was glad they didn't make it similar to the Desert Batman Buggy. This one is slightly bigger and has a few more features. The buggy itself is really neat and has a real-end "suspension" that adds to the overall play-ability. The updated Captain Boomerang from the Killer Croc Sewer Smash set was nice to see as they didn't just include the same one all over again. Very quick build with only 198 pieces and two bags. Instruction booklet is 60 pages with 80 steps. Overall this is a fun addition to the collection, but I feel they should have added more around it and made it a bigger set. I know this series is off the Lego movie, but adding a villain buggy (Bainbuggy) would have made this set stand out from the rest.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 5 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat Bat Buggy Set.Wolfie1966 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this for £12.99 from Argos and it’s a really fun little build, the minifigures are great and one is exclusive to this set. Another winner from Lego.Value for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix3rating.postfixBoxy but good.ThePantherX | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPros: Fun little build and the buggy actually looks quite nice on display. Its a solid build and playable for kids. Good figure selection. I genuinely like the looks of most of these Movie sets and even this small one feels good. Cons: Overpriced for the part count. Get it 20% off. Stickers.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35