Snoke's Throne Room
Available nowSnoke's Throne Room3521.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Battle it out in Snoke’s Throne Room!
- VIP Points
- 84VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Pit Supreme Leader Snoke, Rey, Kylo Ren and the highly trained Elite Praetorian Guards against each other in LEGO® Star Wars 75216 Snoke’s Throne Room! Taken from the exciting scene from Star Wars: The Last Jedi, this LEGO Star Wars set features Snoke's star destroyer throne room with rotating throne, knob-activated turning doorway and moving floor functions, plus hidden compartments to store Snoke's treasures and weapons, and 5 LEGO minifigures.
- Includes 5 LEGO® minifigures: Rey, Kylo Ren, Supreme Leader Snoke and 2 Elite Praetorian Guards.
- Features Snoke’s rotating throne with hidden compartment underneath, 2 weapon compartments, and knob-activated rotating doorway and moving floor functions.
- Weapons include Rey's Lightsaber, Kylo Ren's Lightsaber and the guards' double-handed bladed staff and convertible whip staff.
- Accessory elements include a whip attachment for the guard's rod weapon.
- Pull the knob to make-believe Snoke uses his dark powers to pull Rey closer to him!
- Recreate intense battle action from the Star Wars: The Last Jedi movie.
- Measures over 4” (11cm) high, 9” (24cm) wide and 10” (26cm) deep.
- 5 days agorating.prefix3rating.postfixIconic Set; Expensive6146maddox | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is one a lot of people have been waiting a while for. Snoke’s throne room scene was one of the most iconic scenes from Last Jedi, and it’s awesome that LEGO gave the people what they wanted. The set was a fun build and the new Praetorian Guards are outstanding! The Praetorian Guards basically make this set, but this is also a more affordable way to get Snoke and this particular version of Rey without having to buy the more expensive First Order Star Destroyer and First Order Assault Walker sets. Additionally, the playability is good with the elevator, Snoke’s rotatable throne, and the sliding floor piece to mimic Snoke pulling Rey towards him with the force. The problems with this set? Not many. But the most noticeable is the price. $69.99 seems a bit expensive for a set under 500 pieces which means the price per part is around $0.14. Despite the fact you get some great minifigures, it does seem a bit too pricey. Lastly, though I love the Praetorian Guards there are three different helmet variations they appear with in the movie. This set only provides one helmet variation. It would have been nice if the second guard had one of the other two helmet variations. My verdict: it’s a great set with awesome minifigures and a fair amount of playability but that $69.99 price tag is hard to ignore. I’d only recommend getting this set if you were a huge fan of Last Jedi or if you just feel you can’t pass up these awesome Praetorian Guard minifigures.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 5 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixI love but some expensiveSemih60 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!It's good, but it's a little expensive. I bought it in 350 liras. First of all there are 2 protection and the same protections. field is played little hard. Snoke is nice. If I weren't a Star Wars fan, I wouldn't have bought it...Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 5 days agorating.prefix1rating.postfixNot worth the moneyAustinP | 19-24Purchased for: SelfShort and simple - The set is about $20-$30 overpriced. Set is extremely lack-luster and the new Praetorian guards don't even come close to making it worth it. I am a huge fan of Lego, I'll always show my love, but you gotta be honest when something falls short as well.Play Experiencerating.prefix1rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?15
- 5 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfix'Darkness rises and light to meet it'JediLegoLover | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!One of the best action sequences from The Last Jedi was Rey and Kylo Ren teaming up to battle the Praetorian Guards. 75216 has some great minifigures but the model itself is rather lacking. The throne room has some great details like the oculus Rey looks through and Snoke's throne is amazing. However the designers have had to take artistic licence with the lift as it only fits a single minifigure, even though in the film two people can stand inside. Overall the set feels quite empty as most of the piece count goes towards detail rather than size. What's most frustrating about 75216 is it's lack of red, with only a few red bricks around the base, and not even a suggestion of the scarlet curtains surrounding the throne room in the film. The play features aren't astounding, and the secret compartments don't add much. The best function is that Rey can be placed on a tile that you can pull towards Snoke's throne just like in the movie. It's the minifigures that are the best part of the set, with 75216 being the cheapest way to get Snoke at the moment. Rey and Ren aren't exclusive and it would have been nice to see Rey with an updated 'angry' expression as she has during her scenes in the throne room. The Praetorian Guards are awesome with new moulded helmets and shoulder-armour, but it might be nice to see the other variants in future. All in all 75216 doesn't really deliver in all aspects; the minifigures are the main attraction but the throne room could have been better.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45