Temporarily out of stockRathtar™ Escape4.556.
Escape from Bala-Tik and the dreaded Rathtars!
- VIP Points
- 49VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Recreate epic scenes from Star Wars: The Force Awakens, as Han Solo and Chewbacca try to escape the clutches of Bala-Tik and his Guavian Security Soldiers aboard their freighter. Featuring a modular design for easy reconfiguration, the freighter sections contain authentic details like a lowering blast door, trapdoor and crawlspace in which to hide. Pull the correct fuse to release the 2 buildable Rathtar figures with posable tentacles and teeth, then rearrange the sections and play out another Rathtar escape! This great set includes 5 minifigures.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Han Solo, Chewbacca, Bala-Tik and 2 Guavian Security Soldiers.
- Also includes 2 buildable Rathtar figures with posable tentacles and teeth.
- Features a modular interior build for easy reconfiguration, control panel detailing, lowering blast door, trapdoor and crawlspace, and a Rathtar release function.
- Pull the fuse to release the mighty Rathtars!
- Lift the trapdoor and hide under the floor.
- Lower the blast door to trap Bala-Tik and his soldiers.
- Rearrange the freighter sections for a variety of play scenarios.
- Weapons include Han’s blaster pistol, Chewbacca’s bowcaster and 3 stud shooters with extra ammo.
- Accessory elements include a bucket and a bone.
- Recreate exciting scenes from the blockbuster movie Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- Freighter interior assembled end to end measures over 5” (15cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 15” (40cm) deep.
- Each Rathtar with tentacles closed measures over 1” (4cm) high, 2” (7cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- 7 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixComplex and modulable setCylthe | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set directly from Lego via phone, as it was out of stock :) ! I got it 50% off, so it was quite nice deal to get it for myself. The set in general as a lot of good points which I list here: - the rathtars monsters - the minifigures are really nice and well designed - the fact that you can modulate it at will with the Technic pins set about the platforms. - the overall aspect of it, metallic/organic, confined, steampunk... Some "meh" points: - the doors lack some mechanism to open them up more easily than by hand. The large flat door is holding by itself once lift up but stays tilted which is not displayable! - the trap is a bit clumsy and is hard to set up correctly -> overall, the contraptions are a bit disappointing :) It is displayable, but it does not strike out that much, although I really enjoyed building it! I recommend anyway for fans!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfix'What's a rathtar?'JediLegoLover | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!The entire rathtar sequence of The Force Awakens is both exciting and amusing because of Han's interactions with the two gangs. This set really captures a lot of detail and combines it with fun play features. The build is interesting with some nice techniques, especially in designing the rathtars themselves. The use of Technic works wonderfully in portraying the halls of the Erevana and gives the whole set a mechanical feel. Once finished the three separate pieces can be displayed in any combination which I think is a brilliant feature. The play aspect is very good. The main blast doors can be opened and closed as can the door of the rathtars cage - although the mechanisms can be a bit 'stiff' the first few times. A minifigure can be lowered below the floors so they can be underneath which is perfect for role-play with Finn or Rey minifigures. The minifigures along with the rathtars are amazing! The rathtars have an accurate design and it's possible to place a minifigure in their mouths. Han and Chewie are both nicely printed and come with their respective weapons. Bala Tik is very detailed and the use of metallic grey works well for his outfit. The Guavian enforcers are particular favourites and their helmets are awesome. The detail on their dark red jumpsuits is incredible. This is definitely one of the best Force Awakens sets available and I would highly recommend it for display or role play. The movie accuracy is excellent and the set is really detailed. However the price is far too high, so you may want to wait for a sale.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAmazing setdimuk | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA connection based play set with 2 new exclusive figures. The guavian security soldier was my favorite designed character in Lego Star Wars the force awakens and I am so happy they made it into a set. It does come with two brick build rathhars. Sorry if I spell that wrong but you can place them anywhere. It does include a technic build that is not too hard to build. Now time for a tiny rant. When you open the door to the corridor, it uses a bright red action feature which ticks me off, when building the cage, the bucket always popped off when i put the bone in it. The cage door does use some friction and is not the best they could have done, now you have to push it down for it to fully open. Conlcusion- great play set, and get it now.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 52 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWorth The Moneyidjblack | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This is an amazing set. For starters, the minifigures are as good as they can get. Everyone except Han Solo has a stud shooter in their blaster, and three are exclusive. The Guavian Soldiers have great detail. Second, there are many cool functions, including an opening blast door and hatch in one section. The Rathtars are perfect for grabbing minifigures. Sometimes the trapdoor in the Rathtar cage gets kind of stuck, but if you drop it down many times it loosens up. As far as value for the money, the Rathtar Escape is average. 836 pieces for $80 is pretty normal. It is still an expensive set. All in all, this is a fantastic set with great play value, great minifigures, and great functions. It may be expensive, but it is totally worth the money.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55