Pirate Roller Coaster
Available nowPirate Roller Coaster4.4118517.
Enjoy the fun of the fair with the 3in1 Pirate Roller Coaster!
- VIP Points
Hold tight and prepare to scream as you set out on a LEGO® Creator 3in1 31084 Pirate Roller Coaster adventure. This amazing set features a functional roller coaster with pirate-themed props, including a sunken galleon, skull archway, palm tree and an octopus. The working carriages are shark-themed and the ride's main drop has a water splash feature and a cannon that fires water elements. Other features include a ticket booth and a balloon stand. This set can be rebuilt for further LEGO fairground adventures aboard The Skull Ride or The Ship Ride, and comes with 4 minifigures ready for the fun of the fairground, plus a skeleton figure.
- Includes 4 minifigures, ready for the fun of the fairground, plus a skeleton figure.
- Fully functional roller coaster features an oval track and train with shark carriages, water drop and decorative pirate-themed props, including a sunken galleon, skull archway, palm tree and an octopus.
- Also features a cannon that fires water elements, a ticket booth and a balloon stand.
- Climb aboard and prepare to scream!
- Duck as you zoom through the skull arch!
- Hold tight as you whizz around the bend and over the sunken galleon.
- Watch out for the water cannon and remember to smile as you thunder past the camera!
- Rebuild this 3in1 model and continue your LEGO® fairground adventure with The Skull Ride and The Ship Ride.
- Pirate Roller Coaster measures over 9” (24cm) high, 25” (66cm) wide and 12” (32cm) deep.
- The Skull Ride measures over 5” (14cm) high, 13” (34cm) wide and 8” (21cm) deep.
- The Ship Ride measures over 9” (24cm) high, 21” (54cm) long and 6” (16cm) deep.
- about 22 hours agorating.prefix4rating.postfixTotally worth itArdee | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!This set is totally worth the money because not only it has three builds, the main build is a roller coaster. I never expected it to take that much area and turned out bigger than expected. Why four stars? The build can be flimsy especially when I tried to attach the orange octopus on the pillar. You also need to push a bit from the skull head so that the cars don't stop before going to the dip. I also wish the alternate builds used up more bricks. There's also one brick that was warped (see picture). I'm looking forward for my next purchase this Christmas, it's grand daddy, the creator expert roller coaster.29 October 2018Emily, Customer ServiceIt won't do to have a warped piece! Don't worry, though. It's easy to request a replacement. Just go to LEGO.com/Service and choose the "Bricks & Pieces" option to get started.Level of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 22 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixPirate Roller Coaster with Power functionsDulso | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Added power functions to the Pirate Roller Coaster see video
Response from LEGO SHOP8 April 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review, and for sharing your customization of this set! The greatest thing about LEGO® bricks is that you can build whatever you imagine, and this is an awesome demonstration of that. Happy building!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsWas this helpful?55
- about 22 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWow?Bearcat | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst thing i noticed i the shop was the weight. Its heavy! Me like! Me buy! This was the most fun Creator i´ve build so far. Took me 1hr to sort out up all pcs and then it was a joyride all the way. Now its time to motorize it. I have lots of parts so think it will do it. Not much for modding but this one woke up the kid in me. Recommend it! Greetings from Sweden.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 22 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA True CREATOR GemColtDesigned | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is truly a masterpiece. I have never had so much fun building a set from the CREATOR 3-in-1 series! I wish I could afford the Creator Expert Roller Coaster, which I bought this set to hold me over in the meantime. I didn't have relatively high expectations for the design of this set as it seemed overpriced for its small size. But when the box came, it was HEAVY! (It's actually priced pretty well). The manual was thick, almost like one from the Expert series. Instead of three separate manuals for the three different designs, it was all packed into one booklet, which was nice. As I began building the main build, it really started to reveal the genius of the design. From the ticket window and turn style to the Spanish fort style of the coaster bay, this thing is so much fun, and just a real joy to see come together. Then the pirate/sea-themed track is revealed, and it's amazing. Shout out to the design of the wrecked pirate ship, skull pass-through, and the octopus that adorn the coaster track; just pure genius! Finally, the actual train of the coaster is a real hidden gem, that I didn't pay enough attention to from the online pictures. All three train carts come together as a shark! Honestly, this set is just incredible. Fun, cute, and I'll say it one more time, GENIUS. I recommend getting more than one of this set, and I can't wait to build the other two designs!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55