Modular Family Villa
Retired ProductModular Family Villa3.3846513.
Contains a coin/
Build and enjoy the delightful 3-in-1 Family Villa!
Enjoy urban adventures at the 3-level Family Villa, featuring a red-tiled roof, white facade with lots of windows and colorful details, plus a garden area with a basketball hoop, outdoor fireplace, mailbox, doghouse and a stairway that leads to a mid-level terrace with a sun lounger. Interior details include a bedroom and kitchen, tables and a sofa. Mix and match the buildable modules and easily swap the window, door and other modular sections to customize the house with the new-for-June-2017 LEGO® Creator modular system. Combine this set with the 31067 and 31068 modular-system sets to create a dream house with endless build and play opportunities! This 3‑in‑1 LEGO Creator model can also be rebuilt to create a Golf Hotel or a Summer Villa with a swimming pool. Includes 3 minifigures.
- Includes 3 minifigures: a man, woman and a boy, plus a buildable dog figure.
- The 3-level Family Villa features a red tiled roof and a white facade with lots of windows and colorful details, plus a garden area with a tree, basketball hoop, outdoor fireplace, mailbox, doghouse and an outdoor stairway that leads to a tiled, mid-level terrace with sun lounger.
- Interior details include a detailed kitchen, dining table, coffee table and a double bed.
- Place a minifigure in the open-top car to activate the working headlights.
- Mix and match the easy-to-connect, buildable modules and easily swap the window, door and other modular sections to customize the house with the new-for-June-2017 LEGO® Creator modular system.
- Accessory elements include a printed letter, bone and a bucket.
- Battery included.
- Combine with the 31067 and 31068 LEGO® Creator modular buildings to create a dream house with endless build and play opportunities!
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Golf Hotel or a Summer Villa with a swimming pool.
- Family Villa measures over 8” (22cm) high, 14” (36cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
- Golf Hotel measures over 9” (24cm) high, 11” (30cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep.
- Summer Villa measures over 5” (13cm) high, 7” (20cm) wide and 9” (23cm) deep.
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat fun for kidsCoorzman | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI find it amusing that 45+ year olds are knocking a set targeted for 8-12 year olds for not being detailed. Go creator expert if you want high detail. My son is 7 and loves the set. The modular idea is great. I'd like to buy another of these kits to have the other designs along side the main one. It does stay together if you're not trying to pick it up and move it around a lot. if you do have problems with the modular parts staying connected then just replace the 1x4 2 knob pieces with 1x4 4 knob pieces and it will stay together just fine.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix4rating.postfixInnovative, but unstableDanielle82 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe addition of furniture to these sets is welcome, something I would have liked in the older 3 in 1 sets. The new technique of using three basic cubes to build the house is innovative, but often proves unstable. I found that the set falls apart when you try to move it, however careful you are, due to the lack of support for each join. This failing is common in all three sets. I would have liked more detailed instructions for the larger model that combines all three sets. The two pictures provided do not give enough information to build it.14 August 2017Jason - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesWe appreciate you taking the time to review this set! We wanted to incorporate a unique play and building experience that allows for easy customization. While we make it intuitive to change the different sections around, it shouldn’t fall apart so easily while moving. I usually hold the set by its base when transporting it to another location and thus far haven’t run into the issue of it falling apart. If you find that any of your pieces lack the necessary clutch power to keep it together while moving the set, feel free to contact our customer service and we would be happy to assist you!Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 2 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixLove the modularityFrankie6 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLove the fact that the parts are modular and can be swapped around inlots of ways. I will be buying a second set to make a bigger, more individualized house. The only disapointing thing is that the three new creator modular house sets all have different colour schemes,which detracts a little bit when combining modular components from the different sets into one house.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsWas this helpful?45
- 21 days agorating.prefix2rating.postfixVery unstableIrishelf | 45-54Purchased for: SelfEvery time you move the build or add the next level, it falls apart. I bought this to add some buildings for habitation (since most of the creator buildings are stores), but am getting very frustrated because the sections don't have enough connections to keep each modular together. Not to mention that because the parts are scattered between the bags it takes me an hour to find the parts to make an object that only needs five minutes to put together. And the golf hotel has no stairs to get to the upstairs sections. I wish I could get my money back, because the build is more frustrating than fun.Play Experiencerating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?25