Minecraft™ Steve BigFig with Parrot
Available nowMinecraft™ Steve BigFig with Parrot551.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Build, play and create epic Minecraft™ displays with this Steve BigFig!
- VIP Points
- 17VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Set out on new Minecraft™ adventures with this easy-to-build large-scale Steve BigFig, complete with buildable pet parrot and stone pickaxe. Use the lever on Steve’s back to activate his right arm mining function and position his limbs to create dynamic poses. Then place him on the display baseplate to bring Minecraft magic to your home, office or anywhere you'd like to add an air of adventure! Combine this collectible Steve Minecraft toy with the LEGO® Minecraft playsets 21149 Alex with Chicken and 21150 Skeleton with Magma Cube for more awesome play and display combinations.
- Buildable large-scale LEGO® Minecraft™ Steve action figure with posable joints and automated right arm, plus a buildable pickaxe and a Minecraft parrot.
- Grab your stone pickaxe and prepare for action!
- Each collectible LEGO® Minecraft™ BigFig character comes with a display baseplate.
- Combine this Steve Minecraft™ toy with the LEGO® Minecraft 21149 Alex BigFig with Chicken and 21150 Skeleton BigFig with Magma Cube sets for awesome play and display combinations.
- This set includes over 159 pieces.
- Steve BigFig model stands over 5" (13cm) tall without baseplate.
- Baseplate measures over 1” (4cm) square.
- 11 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixImpulse buy worth every penny.SteampunkShirix | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI wandered into the Lego Store yesterday to kill some time before work. And I happened upon this guy. I decided to get it as a present for my 8yo son who was having a very rough day. I gave it to him this morning before I went to work, so roughly 8ish. I get a picture from my mother about 10ish with him holding a complete Steve and Parrot, happy as can be. The instructions were simple enough that he could follow them and not be confused. He apparently just sat down this morning and worked on it till he was done. I am glad that I found this and got it for him. one proud mom here lol.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55