MetalBeard's Heavy Metal Motor Trike!
Available nowMetalBeard's Heavy Metal Motor Trike!4.333353.
Take on Sweet Mayhem with MetalBeard’s Heavy Metal Motor Trike!
- VIP Points
Power into battle against Sweet Mayhem and Star with THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ 70834 MetalBeard’s Heavy Metal Motor Trike! It features a built-in MetalBeard minifigure head, rotating turret with adjustable shooting cannons, adjustable shark shooter with snapping jaws, crow's nest and flag and a huge front wheel. This fun-packed construction toy includes an Apocalypse-borg Benny minifigure and a Sweet Mayhem mini-doll figure with cool weapons and accessories, plus a brick-built Star figure to recreate action-packed adventures from THE LEGO MOVIE 2.
- Includes assorted THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ characters including a new-for-January-2019 Apocalypse-borg Benny minifigure and new-for-January-2019 Sweet Mayhem mini-doll figure, plus a brick-built Star figure which can be attached to a minifigure.
- MetalBeard's Heavy Metal Motor Trike features a built-in MetalBeard minifigure head, rotating turret with 2 adjustable shooting cannons, adjustable shark shooter with snapping jaws, crow's nest and flag and 3 wheels with rubber tires, including a huge front wheel.
- Includes Sweet Mayhem’s gun.
- Accessory elements include Apocalypse-borg Benny’s robotic arm and helmet with an opening visor, Sweet Mayhem’s adjustable wings, helmet, heart and translucent-blue boosters.
- Also includes Apocalypse-borg Benny's buildable welding tank.
- Use the Star toy as Sweet Mayhem's glider.
- Recreate scenes from THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ with this fun-packed building toy.
- Measures over 6” (17cm) high, 12” (31cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide.
- 21 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixHeavy MetalMuffler | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I first saw The Lego Movie 2 set's online, a few of them took my eye, I love crazy thrown together style, Heavy Metal MotorTrike seemed like a cool one to get and it doesn't disappoint the bricks came in 4 numbered bags and has a crazy ship/bike build feel, it took less than an hour to build and was very easy but really good fun, I really love the big front wheel and blade detail. The 2 x minifigs are nice, Benny being the best, love the retro break in the helmet (takes me back) and his replacement arm, I'm not sure about Sweet Mayhem yet but the quality and detail are very good. Value for money, I think this set is well priced, the box is eye catching instructions are easy to follow and the finished set is a good size with great playability (if your a kid) and will also look good on any shelf.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 27 days agorating.prefix3rating.postfixArgh?Zjm01 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!To start this review I have to say this is an awesome set! Getting Metalbeard, Benny and General Mayhem in a slightly smaller set is very nice. The build of this set is really awesome and I love how it fits with the Metalbeard style. The only complaint I have is rather a large compliant, the price is way to high. I thought the size of this set would make up for it, however it doesn't. The set is awesome but the price should have been 10 to 20 bucks cheeper. Overall this is a great set that has some cool minifigs and a nice build, however ye be weary with the price on this one.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 21 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixShark cannon ! :)PatrickA | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWho doesn't like sharks, motorcycles and pirates ? And now add a steampunk style to this mix. That is the awesome melting pot that you get with this set. A bit smaller than what I expected to be honest, cause the picture on the box has a profilic point of vue, and gives the impression that the bike is longer. But besides that, I think this set is really amazing.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55