LEGO® Star Wars Rey™ Keyring
Available nowLEGO® Star Wars Rey™ Keyring254.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Battle the First Order with Rey!
- VIP Points
- 2VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Help the Resistance wherever you go with this Rey minifigure on a durable metal ring and chain. Attach her to your keys or backpack and let a true LEGO® Star Wars favorite keep watch over you.
- Features an authentic LEGO® Star Wars Rey minifigure attached to a durable metal ring and chain.
- Attach it to your keys or backpack.
- Minifigure is not detachable from metal chain.
- Makes a great gift for fans of Star Wars and LEGO® play sets.
- This item offers an age-appropriate experience for ages 6 and over.
- 19 days agorating.prefix1rating.postfixFaceless ReyCvette | 35-44Purchased for: SelfMy Rey also lost her face quickly. Wildstyle, who is way old still has her face. Maybe Wildstyles hair protruding further provides more protection. I was very disappointed that Rey lost her face. Interesting to see I'm not the only one to have trouble.Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15
- 19 days agorating.prefix2rating.postfixThe Force isn't with this product...CloneJedi | 35-44Purchased for: SelfSadly the Force isn't with Rey this time, looks great on a shelf, but as an actual key chain not much good, purchased on the 20th September, two weeks later, she has no face left! Printing isn't robust enough for purpose. Keep her on a shelf and intact!6 October 2017Jordan, Consumer ServicesPoor Rey definitely lost the battle. This is not to be expected as we are all hoping that she will help defeat the New Order. Perhaps she came in contact with a human substance like bug stray or sunscreen as substances like these have detrimental effects on our printed elements. Please contact LEGO Consumer Services so we can assist you with a replacement!Play Experiencerating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?25
- 19 days agorating.prefix2rating.postfixAnother Faceless ReySarahWilliams | 35-44Purchased for: SelfYep... I had the same experience as the other reviewers: a a few weeks on my key chain and poor Rey's face started to wear away. I turned Her head backwards to protect what's left of Her face behind Her hair. A woman should never have to hide behind her hair, especially a Jedi! And no, She did not come into contact with any harsh chemicals because I do not use anything like sunscreen or bug spray on my self. Seems like Lego minifig faces cannot withstand everyday wear.
Response from LEGO SHOP24 May 2018Emily, Customer ServiceHi there! I'm really sorry to hear you had some trouble with your keychain. Don't worry, though! Our Customer Service team is happy to help. You can reach us at LEGO.com/Service.Play Experiencerating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixWas this helpful?25
- about 1 month agorating.prefix3rating.postfixReturn of the FacelessnessTheatreGnat | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildLove the key chains! Bought some for my neighbors, niece, son, and myself (mine is a Wyld Style). So sorry to hear that the Force is not with some Reys and their faces. Luckily Lucy has two faces so I have options but as my son has said, "They'd have to pry my key chain from my kung fu grip!" even with a faceless friend. No extra sun screen, bug spray, etc. compared to other regular mini figures that he handles regularly. Maybe it's the elements? Heat changes? Anyway, love the product. Too bad about the printing on some.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35