LEGO® Star Wars BB-8™ Keyring
Available nowLEGO® Star Wars BB-8™ Keyring356.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Small parts and Ball.
Roll with your very own BB-8!
- VIP Points
- 5VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Go on your own Star Wars themed adventures with this awesome BB-8 Keyring. Attach it to your keys or backpack using the durable metal ring and chain and roll with this fun little astromech droid.
- Features an authentic LEGO® Star Wars BB-8 astromech droid attached to a durable metal ring and chain.
- Attach it to your keys or backpack.
- Minifigure is not detachable from metal chain.
- Makes a great gift for fans of Star Wars and LEGO® play sets.
- This item offers an age-appropriate experience for ages 6 and over.
- 5 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixPaintJSho | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe paint on this Lego keychain rubs off easier than the others but otherwise it's great.Level of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 1 year agorating.prefix1rating.postfixPaint rubs off in a few daysmscheaf | 35-44Purchased for: SelfI liked the shape as most of the keychains are too big to comfortably put in my jeans pocket, but I noticed the paint started rubbing off the first day. Within 2 weeks, all of the paint was gone and I have an all white BB. People think it is a snowman. Pretty lame.1 September 2017Jason, Customer ServiceWe are sorry to hear that there were issues with your BB-8 keychain! While it is possible for paint to rub off overtime from being in your pocket and touching your keys, it shouldn't have happened in just two weeks. We of course would like to see what we can do to fix the situation for you. Please feel free to contact us by going to www.LEGO.com/service. Any of our friendly customer service advisors would be more than happy to assist you!Value for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixWas this helpful?15
- 9 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixPerfect if you keep keys in your pocketColoradoTallGuy | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis thing is perfect if you want a Lego key chain that you actually want to use as a key chain in your pocket. Perfect size and NO sharp corners or points! My most used set of keys is just a single house key and this is a perfect addition to provide some identification and substance to it. I've used it for over a year, and understandably most of the paint has rubbed off but what do you expect for something kept in your pocket? I'm really surprised it hasn't fallen apart yet but it keeps together perfectly.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 6 months agorating.prefix2rating.postfixPoor paint choiceMrBollhorn | 19-24Purchased for: SelfI bought this BB-8 key chain at the same time as my C3-PO key chain. The BB-8 has lost most of its paint in about 3 months. The C3-PO shows no sign of ware. Maybe it has to do with the round shape. Wish the quality of the key chain was better.
Response from LEGO SHOP28 September 2018Emily, Customer ServiceOh no! We're sorry to hear that BB-8's had a hard time. Maybe all that sand on Jakku was rough on his paint? Don't worry, though! Our Customer Service team is happy to help. You can get in touch at LEGO.com/Service.Value for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25