- LEGO® Iconic Pencil Pot
LEGO® Iconic Pencil Pot
Retired ProductLEGO® Iconic Pencil Pot4.857157.
Store your stationery in 3 rooms!
Build the perfect home for all your stationery with the LEGO® Iconic Pencil Pot! Follow the included building instructions to construct this colorful house and then store your pencils, pens, rulers, erasers and more in its 3 rooms. Includes 2 minifigures.
- Includes 2 minifigures
- Features an opening front door, windows, window box, chimney, removable roof, 3 rooms for storage of stationery, ladder and assorted flower elements
- Build a colorful LEGO® brick home for your stationery!
- Store your pens, pencils, erasers and rulers in the 3 rooms
- Climb the ladder and fix the roof!
- Includes building instructions
- Makes a great gift for fans of the LEGO® play sets
- over 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixHome "Improvement"Larry2011 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIf there is one thing you can learn from this set, it's this; always make sure to hire a licensed home renovator. Thus, this unfortunate homeowner has an acceptable reason to be in a state of panic. This set is not only comedic to a certain degree, but also very convenient. Have a bunch of...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLittle whimsy for my deskRanaFrog | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great little set that I find useful for my desk at home. Nice bright colors. Good price for the number of bricks. It holds many pens / pencils, the back removable roof is good for hiding paper clips, and the empty garden space is a perfect fit for a sharpener. I like the playful look of the Lego figure fixing the roof. The OOPS of the fallen flower pot. One thing I found it could use was a door handle. When I put it on my desk, I found it more "useful" to take the Lego figures out, replace the fallen brick... and I added a door...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 4 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat little setRegis2009 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAlthough I've bought tons of LEGOsets over the past years I've never written a review before but I was so thrilled with this little set I just had to. Building it brought back not only childhood memories but also the building fun of the Legoland series I adored as a child. It's a simple and pure house and not a glamorous or fancy one, in fact it's isn't even a real house but a pencil pot, but it has everthing including two minifigs and it's on a much more 'human' scale than...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixVery Cute And Usefulselenitetower | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my first LEGO review. My daughter (11) and I put this together in about 45 minutes. We were at a LEGO Club Meeting one morning, and I saw this on the shelf. I knew I had to have it. It was a relatively easy build, and it's very detailed. We are generally Elves and Friends LEGO builders, so this is our first Classic piece. We were definitely impressed! After this build, we will be expanding our horizons into the Classic series and even maybe some City builds as well. This pencil pot will be on my side table next to me in the den. I'm thinking about rebuilding it with different colors, possibly from the Elves line and using Elves minifigs.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55