Inferno Squad™ Battle Pack
Available nowInferno Squad™ Battle Pack4.166756.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Collect a unique Star Wars™ TIE fighter inspired collectible toy and 4 great minifigures.
- VIP Points
- 17VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Add iconic Star Wars™ characters to your collection with the LEGO® Star Wars 75226 Inferno Squad Battle Pack. Featuring a TIE fighter style speeder with stud shooters and space for a minifigure, plus 3 Inferno Squad Agents and brave heroine Iden Versio, any fan will love to expand their LEGO Star Wars universe with this collectible construction toy.
- Includes 4 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures: Iden Versio and 3 Inferno Squad Agents.
- Features a TIE fighter inspired speeder with 2 stud shooters and space for a minifigure.
- Weapons include 2 stud blasters, a stud blaster rifle and a stud rocket launcher.
- Play out exciting scenes as you help the Imperial troopers track down the Rebels.
- All characters in this set are new for January 2019.
- Speeder building toy measures over 1” (4cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- 9 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA Great Buy for Battlefront 2 Fans!DG17R | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs a Battlefront fan I was sad that there was no Battlefront 2 sets like there were when the 2015 game came out. (Rebel and Imperial Battle Packs) I am very thankful that Lego has decided to give us an Inferno Squad battle pack. Having Iden, Del and Hask as Lego minifigures is amazing. Pros: *Great Minifigures *New Helmets *Iden's Hair Piece (first time since Padme had it) *Different Faces to represent each character from the game/book Cons: *The angry clone face for the 4th inferno squad member (the female from the Novel, a Storm trooper or Shriv minifigure would have been better) *The build is not for collectors but works well as a play feature *Stud shooters *No Helmet for IdenPlay Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 10 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixDang good setRp60 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!This set surprised me with a quality build up and awesome figuresPlay Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 6 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 6 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixIconic.DolphinDawson | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe inferno squad is by far the only good thing that came from battlefront 2. Their story is captivating and shows not every imperial soldier believed in the cause. This set is exactly what you think. Its every member of that elite squad of stormtrooper special forces. The minifigures have great detail and they set themselves apart from the rest of the imperial army with their red markings. The speeder bike is also another great inclusion that can be used for display or play very easily. The only minor complaint i have for this set is that Iden has no helmet to wear and the others dont have their hair for when you take their helmets off. I know Iden is the main character in the game but the others were just as important and they all had completely different identities from the others. It just wouldve been nice to have helmets and hair for all of them. Other than that one minor gripe. This is one of the best battlepacks ive seen since the clone wars.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 10 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixBlueRobot | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOverall great minifigures and a great addition to the Imperial forces. I do agree that there should have been a fourth helmet included. Also, I know that stud shooters are now common for battle packs, but it would have been nice to see a unique blaster build for at least one of the characters (like with the Mandalorian Battle Pack - 7914).Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45