Defend NINJAGO® City against Garma Mecha Man!
- VIP Points
- 69VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Help Lloyd protect civilian Pat from attack by Garma Mecha Man with this awesome THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE™ set. This huge and highly posable mech features an opening minifigure cockpit for Garmadon, spring-loaded shark blaster, ammo belt and a fish tank. Includes 4 minifigures with assorted weapons—including Garmadon’s laser-style pointer and Lloyd’s tasseled sword—to bolster the battle role-play possibilities.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Garmadon, Great White, Lloyd and Pat.
- Garma Mecha Man features an opening minifigure cockpit, posable head, arms and legs, spring-loaded shark blaster, ammo belt with shark-shaped ammo elements, and an opening translucent-blue fish tank with mini-shark elements.
- Weapons include Garmadon's laser-style pointer and 4 katanas, Great White's fish spear and Lloyd's tasseled sword.
- Also includes Pat's camera.
- Recreate and role-play exciting THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE™ scenes.
- Garma Mecha Man measures over 11” (30cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 9” (24cm) wide.
- 25 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGreat look, upgrade possibilitiesBentWright | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI enjoyed building this set, and when done verymuch enjoyed continuing to build and modify parts to my liking. The mech has an awkward lean to it when standing that doesn't feel sturdy like a beefy battle mech should. This sets looks rely heavily on stickers. So many stickers. I hate putting them on and they never age nor wear...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 50 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 25 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixHomerunTimAZ | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSince Ninjago was first introduced I've purchased a total of two sets, both times because I needed the parts for something else. Before I stumbled across a picture of this set I had only vague awareness of a movie coming out and really had no interest in seeing it. I immediately went out and purchased it and will be picking up more from the movie line because of the quality and creativity in these sets. The set itself is a straight forward build with none of it being especially challenging. There's a ton of articulation but the end product is amazingly stable for its massive size. I generally don't do decals on sets because they so often get used for other builds but this one got the full treatment and will be on display for a long time.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 25 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixHuge! And detailedtechmech88 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Great mech! Huge amount of bulk to this one, like there should be. No knee joints but then its so chunky it'd barely stay upright if it did have them. Its arms have limited posability and movement due to its armour, BUT Impressive, great style, very nice to display too. More mechs like this please, but with a bit more agility.Value for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat setLegoLuis | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Why do people hate this set? The mech looks awesome the minifigs are cool. Would recommend.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 daysWas this helpful?55