Elite Praetorian Guard™ Battle Pack
Available nowElite Praetorian Guard™ Battle Pack4.655.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Reinforce any fan’s LEGO® collection with a Star Wars™: The Last Jedi Elite Praetorian Guard Battle Pack with 4 minifigures.
- VIP Points
- 17VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Let any LEGO® builder play out fun-filled training drills with the LEGO Star Wars™ 75225 Elite Praetorian Guard Battle Pack. This starter pack set features a training platform with spinning turntables for 2 minifigures to stand on to replicate intense training duels. There's also a weapon rack with detachable weapons, a training droid for even more creative play, 3 Elite Praetorian Guards and a First Order Stormtrooper.
- Includes 4 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures: 3 Elite Praetorian Guards and a First Order Stormtrooper, plus a training droid LEGO figure.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ building toy features a training platform with 2 spinning turntables, plus a weapon rack.
- Weapons include a Vibro-axe, Electro-staff, Twin Vibro Blades and a stud blaster for the Stormtrooper.
- Spin the turntables and engage in exciting combat training!
- Two of the guards also feature a new-for-January-2019 helmet.
- Train for amazing action scenes from Star Wars™: The Last Jedi!
- Training platform measures over 4” (11cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- about 6 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFeel the true power!Xylfinna | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFeel the power of the LEGO Community and Star Wars fans alike. We asked for it and LEGO made it for us! Elite Praetorian Guard™ Battle Pack set# 75229, with 109 pieces. The set comes with three Elite Praetorian Guards, a First Order Stormtroopers, training droid, weapon rack and a training platform. The Praetorian minifigures have new style helmet and weapons. The figures now have minifigure legs in place of the robe style found in the Snoke's Throne Room set #75216. This gives you much more ability to pose your minifigures in more action poses. You can also attach the training platform to the Snoke's Throne Room to expand your play. I picked up two of the battle packs and attached the platforms on each side of the room. The Elite Praetorian Guard™ Battle Pack is a easy build with unlimited playability as a stand alone set and as a expansion to your collection. The price point is very good for what you get in the set. Happy building to everyone.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 6 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixlegokid79 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This set is great but, I which it is 9.99 like lego city.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 6 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat set!WilDCarD | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt must be noted that I only collect Star Wars Legos. That being said though this set is very ‘basic’ it does give you 3 Praetorian guards and a first order storm trooper. The only other set the guards are in is the throne room set which only comes with 2 guards and is 70$. It’s a very easy build but is totally worth the characters you get with it.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 6 days agorating.prefix3rating.postfixDueling Class.Jamiedore7388 | 19-24It's got decent figures. The Praetorians are not my favorite and the one figure that stands out is one lonely Stormtrooper who the printing on the helmet I don't like actually. The mouth is too much like a 'W'. The rounded mouth design is more preferable.Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35